EOI- Skill-select invitation confusion

Tsoglog Busgui

Dear Members,

Last year March, I got an invitation from Skillselect and subsequently I made my application,

Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my application earlier this year because of some circumstances,

Now, I'm planning to make an another application soon,

My question is, after an application is withdrawn, what happens to my EOI? Does it become invalid?

Do I have to re-apply EOI in order to make a new application?

PLease help me , thank you

Hi,

When you apply for a visa, your EOI is cancelled and disappears from the system of DIBP/DIAC.

If you decide not to proceed with your visa (like, not paying the fees, or withdrawing), you have nothing left in their system. That means you need to put up another EOI and go through the whole wait for an invitation again.

I hope this helps! :)

Dear Members,

Last year March, I got an invitation from Skillselect and subsequently I made my application,

Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my application earlier this year because of some circumstances,

Now, I'm planning to make an another application soon,

My question is, after an application is withdrawn, what happens to my EOI? Does it become invalid?

Do I have to re-apply EOI in order to make a new application?

PLease help me , thank you

Hi,

When you apply for a visa, your EOI is cancelled and disappears from the system of DIBP/DIAC.

If you decide not to proceed with your visa (like, not paying the fees, or withdrawing), you have nothing left in their system. That means you need to put up another EOI and go through the whole wait for an invitation again.

I hope this helps! :)

That is seems to be the case, Thanks for the help