2015 Citizenship Application _April

sidfirex

Hello everyone ,

I applied for mine on the 1st of April 2015 online, Chose PARRAMATTA centre in sydney as my Center.Rreceived an acknowledgement email on the same day. , uploaded all the original documents online on the 2nd of April 2015, pretty straightforward application from PR.

I got email for citizenship appointment for test on the 23rd of April :) so stoked ! It only took 2 business days since my time of application , fingers crossed everything goes well during the test, will keep you posted :))

I undertook the citizenship test YESTERDAY and I passed it with flying colors !!

I got 100 percent right answers and i finished my test in less than 5 mins. The immi officer was very nice to me, we had a very good conversation. She checked all my documents and took a mug shot of me and asked me to sit the test.

The online status so far is as below ,

01/04/2015 - Online application lodged

01/04/2015 Application received - processing commenced

23/04/2016 Test taken / passed 100℅

23/04/2015 Application being processed further

I am expecting approval status online soon, here's hoping.

I would have loved to have them approve my application before the Anzac day ! ((

Parramatta centre usually finalise applications on the same day ! :(((

Hello everyone ,

I applied for mine on the 1st of April 2015 online, Chose PARRAMATTA centre in sydney as my Center.Rreceived an acknowledgement email on the same day. , uploaded all the original documents online on the 2nd of April 2015, pretty straightforward application from PR.

I got email for citizenship appointment for test on the 23rd of April :) so stoked ! It only took 2 business days since my time of application , fingers crossed everything goes well during the test, will keep you posted :))

I undertook the citizenship test YESTERDAY and I passed it with flying colors !!

I got 100 percent right answers and i finished my test in less than 5 mins. The immi officer was very nice to me, we had a very good conversation. She checked all my documents and took a mug shot of me and asked me to sit the test.

The online status so far is as below ,

01/04/2015 - Online application lodged

01/04/2015 Application received - processing commenced

23/04/2016 Test taken / passed 100℅

23/04/2015 Application being processed further

I am expecting approval status online soon, here's hoping.

I would have loved to have them approve my application before the Anzac day ! ((

Parramatta centre usually finalise applications on the same day ! :(((

Congrats, usually within 24 hours your application will be approved.

The ceremony will take between 3 to 6 months....depending on you local council

• 3 weeks later...

helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My application has been approved today !!! thank you so much for contributing to this post ! I am so happy, ))

at the same time, I am here to help and feel free to answer any of your questions

and most importantly wishing you all who are waiting the very best !!