Star447

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

I have lodged my 189 on the 15th of April. I have loaded all documents including forms 80 & 1221, just in case. Medicals should be loaded later this week :)

I am excited and now it will be long waiting time but most of you already knows what am I feeling :)

Our medicals should be loaded to the system today afternoon, uk time. I will be checking from tomorrow if they are there. Next, last step done, now it is purely waiting time for us.

As I have seen it takes up to two months to get CO or direct grant.

Just paid and uploaded my:

Passport

Degree certificate and supplement

Work reference and P60

VETASSESS positive result

IELTS certificate

Am I missing anything? Obviously medical and police will be done in future.

I have also uploaded birth certificate, passport photo (jpg), form 80 & 1221 and CV. Just in case

Yeah. Finally got the CPA to sign off work history - so much paperwork and thanks to Alan for his help and patience. So now lodged 29/4. Medicals booked for next Friday. All else already uploaded.

Fingers crossed they don't want the form 80 as that will be painful to complete

Medicals booked for Thursday too in Manchester Bridgewater.

We booked our airport accommodation in London and our coaches to the airport yesterday. I booked 4 days of accommodation in Brisbane today to tide us over before our flights up North!

I think we are just two suitcases short of paying for the entire visa process!

Hello Guys,

I have lodged my application with my wife and a 3 yr old son on April 20th . I am getting prepared to arrange for PCC and medicals. However, my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a new born in September. I would like to add the new born to the application as well and I believe its not safe to get Xray done for my wife while she is pregnant.

Anybody in similar situation?

How do you guys think I should take my application forward. M confused...

Thanks

Hi

my understanding is that you have 2 options

1. Get the medical and request a lead shield and hopefully get your grant whilst your wife can fly- newborn baby is then born in Aus and gets automatic Australia passport

2. Write to put visa application on hold until after birth and then add newborn to the application- add another $900 (or whatever the chord amount is)

good luck

jon

Sounds good all this!

I personally am not expecting to hear anything until week 6 to 8 after I have lodged my visa.

Clearly, they are still looking at applications from 10th March, and that was 2 months ago! :)

Let's just get busy with other stuffs...

@Slawka me too! 15th April :-)

I am starting to get curious now and yet I have been so calm for this last month. I am just wondering whether we will get asked for the form 80. We might submit it, my hubby has minor offences from 10 years ago and so it may be questioned.

We will all be going crazy when we start getting April grants! Don't think I will be able to concentrate on my current life!