my beloved motorbike

Guest Ishaw

Guest Ishaw

Is it worth it. I have a year old suzuki and I'm wondering if it is worth shipping it? Can it go in a container with the rest of our stuff. Has anyone done this? Any help would be gratefully recieved!!:wacko:

Guest chidge10

I too am thinking of taking my bike. Theres quite a few threads on the subject. One I remember seeing said that they took theres in the container with their furniture etc and it cost them about £250. Bargin.

I think the paperwork is a bit of a slog though.

Hope this helps

Ian

apart from draining fluids and everything for the journey it would just be the paperwork at this end to get it registered here would be a pain i would guess..never done it so wouldnt know... would it not be easier to buy one when out here?

apart from draining fluids and everything for the journey it would just be the paperwork at this end to get it registered here would be a pain i would guess..never done it so wouldnt know... would it not be easier to buy one when out here?

My Oh looked into this before we came out here and found it to be expensive to ship his bike here so he sold it and bought a bike when we got here :cool:

Archived