register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Joachim

Medical Results

Hi

Just wondering do I need to submit a copy of my emedical information sheet into the health evidence section or is the fact that it says 'health has been finalised' sufficient?

I 'borrowed' this from another forum after Googling 'health has been finalised.' Try Googling it yourself as there seem to be plenty of posts about this subject.

Finalized usually means they have completed the necessary evaluations of your health records. The CO would update the document checklist to 'Met' (most of the times), if everything is in place. I have read, on this forumicon1.png, that sometimes they have received grant without the documents changingicon1.png to 'Met'.

No. Your results are electronically submitted from your panel doctor to DIBP. If it says "health has been finalised" that verifies for you that they've got everything they need in regards to that.

Applied for PMV 300: 18 April 2013 (Washington, D.C.) Police Checks: Front-loaded. Medicals: 3 June 2013 Meds Referred: ? Meds Cleared: 8/2013 PMV GRANTED: 03 JAN 2014! Married: March 2014. Applied for 820: 28 April 2014. 820 GRANTED: 07 July 2014!