190 visa lodged January 2015

Guest spreadingwings

Hi everyone hope ye don't mind me jumping in on this thread.

I was going to apply for my 190 eoi for NT hairdresser 391111 and it asks for proof of funds which is $50,000 for the two of us.

I don't have proof of these funds but my family were going to loan it to me. My question is how long will i need to keep this proof in my account?

Will i be asked for proof again when submitting the visa or when entering the country.

Thanks Laura

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Kim! My thumbs are tired from holding them so long ... 22 Jan on my side. Maybe Monday? Sighhhh :)

Hi Melbourne, any updates?? Any good news yet!! I'm still waiting.. Today is passing without any thing in the mailbox

I was reading this thread last night getting sooooo excited! We sent our forms off in June and was informed they were on hold till July. From looking at the time scales we still have a long wait ahead due to the back log ): congrats and good luck everyone!

Hi friends

I applied 190 visa(wa state nomination) may 30th 22015.then it has been allocated 14th august and i have uploaded all the requested documents. But the fact is that in the mean time my wife get pregnant so case officer deferred my processing for 10 month. He told me that I have to wait for newborn baby and my wife medicals.

However my wife delivery was13th April2015. And then 4th of june I sent my daughter birth certificate and passport and also my wife passport to get Hap id for medical test. But case officer didn't reply me yet.

However I sent another email 1st of July 2015 but still he did not reply me.

so please brother and sister if anyone knows anything about that please let me know

or advice me what can I do. ..

thanks

After sending my poor CO 5 emails in the last two days to check in on my visa app, I received our visa grant letters this morning!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))

This includes my mom, who is a dependent and who lives with me, who now shares PR status in one of the world's strongest economies. Now to start looking at jobs and planning the road ahead. EXCITING times :D

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. It shouldn't be long now!