Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Alan Collett

Capital gains tax in the UK - Disposal of residential property by non-UK resident individuals

Recommended Posts

HM Revenue has published FAQs to provide guidance on the new CGT charge that is being introduced on the disposal after the 5th of April 2015 of UK residential property by non-UK resident individuals:



Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Alan, I had a look at the link. I guess, eventually I will sell my UK home, and 'face the consequences.'

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now