Some one help me with 489 Work requirement for applying PR

Yashi

Can someone help me with this

Me and my my wife are on 489 state sponsored Visa from last 9 months . I am main applicant & I am working as casual not getting 38 hrs & its difficult to find full time job. Where as my wife is working full time.

After completing 2 year stay and 1 year work in allocated regional area to apply PR , can my wife apply for PR on her basis by fulfilling requirement of 1 year work with her work experience 38 hrs week with 52 Payslips. OR this has to be fulfilled by main applicant.

Thanks in advance & if u can share some reference links that will be really help full ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occupation Cook | Onshore | Received invitation to apply on 17/2/2014 for Regional Southern Inland NSW 489 VISA |Visa Applied on 18/2/2014 | Case officer 25/3/3014 & received email related to delay on same day | Visa grant : 2/4/2014 whoo.gif