de facto application

Guest daveeeee

Guest daveeeee

Hi All

this may be a silly question, but getting a little confused here. partner and i have now completed our de facto application. but are very confused as to were the hell to post to, some say oz and some london. Has anyone out there done this, and if so where did you post to

Many thanks

Dave

Guest daveeeee

Hi Phil, thanks for your reply.

Yes spouse visa is the same application as de facto, and the link you kindly attached i have read and read, maybe im a bit dumb at the momment as ive just re-read the where to post section and are still none the wiser. My partner and i are in England and will be when the visa is hopefully granted. I was told or read some time ago that there sent off to oz, but are still confused and feeling dumber by the minute. I even tried to mail and call immi but as yet no reply.

Any help would be much appreciated

Dave

adave101@hotmail.com

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi Dave

The DIMA website can be very confusing and whilst it has a lot of information, finding and interpreting the info is sometimes not easy.

The short answer is that you lodge in London. If you are lodging by post, make sure that you copy all documents and send by a method that can be tracked to ensure that you know where your application is and when it has been delivered.

Hope that helps

Archived