189 Visa Lodged March 2015

I provided the additional requested info on 13th May 2015 but no news yet. My application status shown 'Assessment is in Progress' for the past two months. I called to immi office this morning around 11.20am (Australia Standard Time) and a gentleman answered the call. I mentioned my application ID and he took few seconds and asked the date of birth.

I told, that is my wife and I am the dependent, he said alright and it will be out today. Suddenly, I log in to my immi account and the status changed 'Finalised' inside I saw granted beside to both of our names.

I clicked the grant letter but it couldn't open. The two grant letters emailed to my wife's email address. At last, visa granted today. Best way to track your application is call them now.

I feel better give them few weeks since you provided all documents. It is not advisable to call few days later since you lodge your visa. I lodged my visa on 04th March 2015 and CO responded on 22 April 2015.

Congratulations to all others who got visa during the last few days.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I provided the additional requested info on 13th May 2015 but no news yet. My application status shown 'Assessment is in Progress' for the past two months. I called to immi office this morning around 11.20am (Australia Standard Time) and a gentleman answered the call. I mentioned my application ID and he took few seconds and asked the date of birth.

I told, that is my wife and I am the dependent, he said alright and it will be out today. Suddenly, I log in to my immi account and the status changed 'Finalised' inside I saw granted beside to both of our names.

I clicked the grant letter but it couldn't open. The two grant letters emailed to my wife's email address. At last, visa granted today. Best way to track your application is call them now.

I feel better give them few weeks since you provided all documents. It is not advisable to call few days later since you lodge your visa. I lodged my visa on 04th March 2015 and CO responded on 22 April 2015.

Congratulations to all others who got visa during the last few days. :hug:

Can I ask which number you called? And congrats :)

I provided the additional

requested info on 13th May 2015 but no news yet. My application status shown 'Assessment is in Progress' for the past two months. I called to immi office this morning around 11.20am (Australia Standard Time) and a gentleman answered the call. I mentioned my application ID and he took few seconds and asked the date of birth.

Congratulations to all others who got visa during the last few days.

• 4 weeks later...