189 Visa Lodged March 2015

you will get yer visa by the end of this month bruh..... they car looking after accountants and all....us B Analysts processing is slow.......:smile:

thanks buddy:emoticon_doctor_sna...eagerly waiting for that day, don't worry saber still your are on right track hope you will get the grant soon...........

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oye what tracker are you`s talking about man...

ANY grant or CO today on march applicants? I just saw only one direct grant on tracker in yesterday for march 5th just one row above me... it's very exciting. Fingers Crossed... :angel_happy_face_ha

Granted!!!!!CO asked for Norway PCC on 22nd Apr. which I had already submitted before.

I wrote an email for description yesterday and received the VISA GRANT NOTICE just now!!

Congrats Bro.......I am waiting for mine.....I already have my PCC which was lodged in June end 2014....do you think the co may ask? my afp end may second week.....How about that too? Will i have a direct grant? what are the chances?

Congratulations XY, 7 weeks 3 days woohoo, one of the fastest timescales for years. They appear to really be working on reducing the length of processing. We are 9 days in so following all the March applications and excited for you all as you will each get grants.

Congrats Bro.......I am waiting for mine.....I already have my PCC which was lodged in June end 2014....do you think the co may ask? my afp end may second week.....How about that too? Will i have a direct grant? what are the chances?

man as far as i know and heard, u should get a direct grant..coz its been less than a year they gone though all the checks..i have a friend and hes pakistani, which is a high rick nation.. he was the same case.. He applied on 17 feb..got his PR on 21 march.. twas a direct grant..

good luck...

Edited by saber1988