Early nights!!!!

Guest mophead

Guest mophead

hellooooooo

I heard that in Australia people get up at like 5:00 to walk their dogs and stuff like that and then the latest they go to bed is like 8:00 or 9:00 is it true or just something to scare me :shocked:

Guest billy braveheart

each to their own i suppose but most rise early and go to bed between 9 and 10pm

hellooooooo

I heard that in Australia people get up at like 5:00 to walk their dogs and stuff like that and then the latest they go to bed is like 8:00 or 9:00 is it true or just something to scare me :shocked:

mostly true but i work nights so not me :arghh:

Guest jogrant3232

YEP sounds about right to me. Took me ages to get used to it when we were there....

Guest tony and sheena

Sounds good to me!

I do go to bed around 10 or before cos our twins rise around 6-6.30am EVERY day, so that means i'll be going at a normal time like everyone else!

Besides, you can't beat an early night with a good book!

Sheena

PS up late tonight cos I was watching the snooker final

Sounds good to me!

I do go to bed around 10 or before cos our twins rise around 6-6.30am EVERY day, so that means i'll be going at a normal time like everyone else!

Besides, you can't beat an early night with a good book!

Sheena

PS up late tonight cos I was watching the snooker final

Hi

up early for work with everybody, rush hour on freeway in Perth about 620 930 lol all tradies start early 7 730 and finish early not too early tho :biglaugh:

Malx

aka Billly nm

Guest longland

it's true in QLD, we take the dog for a walk up the street at 9ish and probably 75% of our neighbours are in the sack. Then again lots of them are up at 5 going for walks, runs and swims etc - too bloody active for me.

Guest mophead

Getting up early actually doesn't sound that bad I like bike riding and stuff like that but if everybody gets up early does that mean thet school starts early too?

yep, we are up 5am, OH who is a tradie works from 6/6.30am to 2/2.30pm. We go to bed bout 9pm. Weather is at its best in morning too. You get used to it - I was a lazy s*d in uk but I much prefer it this way which is a major surprise to me!!!!

Guest mandy1

Hi

Schools here start at around 8.20-8.40am so not to different to the Uk really

Mandy x

Archived