190 (SA state sponsored) visa submitted - what are the processing times?

Hi All,

After looking at this website on a daily basis for many, many months, my first post...

Submitted our application on 21st January and had a CO allocated on 25th January. We front loaded our medicals and police checks and the CO hasn't requested any further documents.

My question is - how long is it likely to be before we get the visa granted? Or is anyone else in the same boat as us and checking emails every 10 minutes?!

We are doing it ourselves. Didn't feel the need to pay an agent!

We sent our police checks 11 days ago so when they come back we are hoping we will possibly get a direct grant before a case officer is assigned as we have done everything. Hope it is soon as I have a job waiting for me!

I have lodged my visa application subclass-190 (NSW,SS)on 1st January,2015 and my CO assigned on 13 th February,2015.CO requested for my medical examinations and my spouse Evidence of functional English. I completed my health examinations on 18th February,2015 and uploaded necessary requested documents on 22nd February,2015. Now waiting for final visa approval and knocking the email at every hour.....................