You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Does anyone know the time scale on a 2nd year working holiday visa i sent my application in with my regional work, all signed off and with a reference.

ITs taken a lot longer than i have expected I've been waiting 3 weeks now, with no news whatsoever just the confirmation of a bridging visa.

does any body know how long this is going to take, I'm starting to get nervous.

Does anyone know the time scale on a 2nd year working holiday visa i sent my application in with my regional work, all signed off and with a reference.

ITs taken a lot longer than i have expected I've been waiting 3 weeks now, with no news whatsoever just the confirmation of a bridging visa.

does any body know how long this is going to take, I'm starting to get nervous.

My girlfriend has been waiting for 2 months. After 2 weeks they requested additional evidence which she uploaded straight away. Haven't heard from them since. Don't waste your time calling they won't give you any info. They don't respond to email either. Absolutely appalling level of service.

***Update***

My girlfriend got hers approved, just short of 9 weeks from the date of application.

Hi Mark

If you don't mind me asking if you have your visa through yet and what kind of work you are doing to get the bridging visa?

Thank you :)