Jump to content
Paul Norman

Has anyone done a Plumbing TRA-need help with paperwork

Recommended Posts

Hey guys. I'm currently in the process of doing a 189 visa, living in Perth on a WHV. I have the forms to book my Plumbing TRA, but I'm pretty lost with it. I have my P45 from my only UK Plumbing job (did all my apprenticeship there too), but it doesn't have a start date. I have my P60 for 2010, would I need P60s for every year of employment?

I'm also having to do my application from outside of Australia, as my WHV expires before I hit 25, and would prefer to use a good agent if anyone has one to recommend, that will charge a reasonable rate, and is willing to put forward my visa whilst I am not in the country?

Thanks for any help, Paul.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum are OK.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now