What are the responsibilities of a Family member immigration sponsorship?

I'm curious as to what the responsibilities of an immigration sponsorship from an uncle would be, and what the sponsoree has to do as well? His family and himself are Australian citizens, and I'm his niece looking to immigrate to Australia. I can't seem to find too much information surrounding what a sponsorship entails for this type of relationship. Help!

pr 16, 2014 - Sponsor obligations. You should be confident that your visiting family members will comply with their visa conditions. You must, to the best of ...

[h=3]Parent visa (subclass 103)[/h]https://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/103.aspx

Apr 29, 2015 - It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to: ... (if you are eligible); sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence ... You are responsible for the cost of health assessments and any other ...

[h=3]Skilled — Sponsored visa (subclass 176)[/h]www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/176.aspx

Apr 22, 2015 - About this visa; Visa applicants; Visa holders; Sponsor obligations ... These family members must meet the requirements for including family ...

[h=3]Sponsorship - family - Sponsorship of family members[/h]www.australia-migration.com/page/Sponsorship_family/35

australian visa, migration, sponsorship, sponsoring a family member. ... about them;; details of your sleeping arrangements;; details of household duties etc.

[h=3]Family sponsorship[/h]www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/

Jun 30, 2015 - ... resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. ... Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

[h=3]Sponsor your relatives[/h]www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives.asp

Apr 15, 2014 - If you sponsor a relative to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you ... you will need to meet the terms of Quebec's immigration program.

[h=3][PDF]40 - Sponsorship for migration to Australia - Department of ...[/h]https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/40.pdf

Zealand citizen cannot sponsor their relatives for migration unless they first obtain .... As part of their sponsorship obligations, a sponsor must sign a sponsorship ...

[h=3]Family members - Department of Immigration and Border ...[/h]www.border.gov.au/Trav/Brin/Fami

Some visa classes within the Family Stream are subject to being capped and queued. These visas may have extensive waiting periods and this may affect your ...

[h=3]Family Class Sponsorship Immigration - Singer, Colin[/h]www.immigration.ca/index.php/...immigration/sponsorship-immigration

Sponsorship Immigration and information on helping your family members ... you are responsible for supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives.

[h=3]Plain English Guide to Sponsoring Family Members for ...[/h]www.colemangreig.com.au › Plain English Answers

1. Plain English Guide to Sponsoring Family Members for Migration to Australia ... There are also provisions for sponsoring other family members and relations in specific .... If you sign this sponsorship undertaking, the following obligations apply ...

1. [h=3]Family Sponsorship‎[/h]Adwww.childfund.org.au/horn-africa‎

I'm curious as to what the responsibilities of an immigration sponsorship from an uncle would be, and what the sponsoree has to do as well? His family and himself are Australian citizens, and I'm his niece looking to immigrate to Australia. I can't seem to find too much information surrounding what a sponsorship entails for this type of relationship. Help!

Which visa are you looking at? What skills do you hold?