did u live in essex area ?

Guest leanne in queensland

Guest leanne in queensland

hi just looking for people that used to live in the essex area before moving to queensland lots of northerns here so trying to find someone like me to even it out. I live in the sunshine coast not far from coolum beach i have 5 kids aged 13,12,10.5 and 5 months have only lived in queensland for a few months but lived in adelaide before that for 2 years. well if anyone is there give me a bell !!:unsure:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoanneHattersley

No kids, live inwestern suburbs of Brissie!

Been here over 3 years and used to live in Romford and Sth OCkendon adn Ilford!

Guest Paul EDGE

Hi Leanne

We moved from Clacton way 18 months ago that's me Paul, Tracy, Bex & Beth now on the Gold Coast we were up your way 2 weeks ago and stayed on Fraser Island what a spectacular place. Perhaps we should have a southernerinoz forum?

Good Luck

Paul Tracy B & B

Maybe a pint one day?

Guest koala12

Hi Leanne

I used to live in Essex.....Barkingside then Newbury Park just before I moved to Sydney 20 months ago!

Karen

hi just looking for people that used to live in the essex area before moving to queensland lots of northerns here so trying to find someone like me to even it out. I live in the sunshine coast not far from coolum beach i have 5 kids aged 13,12,10.5 and 5 months have only lived in queensland for a few months but lived in adelaide before that for 2 years. well if anyone is there give me a bell !!:unsure:

Hi born in Dagenham, lived in hornchurch and now on northern Gold Coast, thats Pete, Sue and Andy.

Guest Paul EDGE

Hi Sue and all the Essex Aussie's

How about trying to get a meet going for us Essex Folk if you or anybody else have got any ideas let us know

Cheers Paul

Guest Tracey from Braintree
I'm up for it, hubbie's a taff though, can he come along????????????

Hey - nothing wrong with us Taff's :cute:! lol. I'm from Cardiff now live in Braintree hoping to be in Bribane next year!!!!! :daydreaming:

Tracey.

hi just looking for people that used to live in the essex area before moving to queensland lots of northerns here so trying to find someone like me to even it out.

What's wrong with northerners?:cry: We're all bloody poms!!

Jo

Guest paramedic1

Hi there,

We are still in Hornchurch at the moment hoping to be on the Goldcoast by September.

I am from Scotland but my wife is from Hornchurch,kids were born in Haroldwood hospital(no longer a maternity)you never know may meet with some of you in the future.

All the best and takecare.....Bob.

Hi there,

We are still in Hornchurch at the moment hoping to be on the Goldcoast by September.

I am from Scotland but my wife is from Hornchurch,kids were born in Haroldwood hospital(no longer a maternity)you never know may meet with some of you in the future.

Hornchurch hehe? My wifes family used to own the white tudor cottage next to the Hornchurch church!

Guest Josephine

Hi

I'm from Woodford Green, have been on the Gold Coast for a year. OH is a northener and previoulsy lived in Adeliade.

What's wrong with northerners?:cry: We're all bloody poms!!

Jo

Nothing at all, our friends who we met over here are from up north, great people.KathnDave this is for you. I think they just wanna come along as well.

Guest heather j

hi all my family are from Essex....chelmsford...before that westcliff on sea, then Rayleigh...we are in Perth but thinking of moving to Melbourne

Guest THE JONEZYS

We are from Grays in Essex. Have been in Melbourne 18 months now & lurve it!!

Lesley

Guest suzanne and steve

Hi!!!!! yeh i come from good old classy essex.....lol and have been out here for just a little over 2 weeks my hubby and i are currently renting in maroochydore!!!!! dont think is too far from you is it? missing home loads already and bit lonely as hubby started work today and i just do what i want when which i shouldnt complain about but it is lonely !!!!! speak soon

suzanne..xx

sorry didnt mean to affend anyone just wanted to see if there were any essex people or if i was the only one here.

If you meant me, it was a response to your remark that everyone you met was northern; sorry, it was a joke!:wubclub:

Most people I meet are from Essex- wondered for a while if there were any northerners here! We're on the Gold Coast though, not near you, maybe that's why.

Jo

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Leanne, we are in Romford at the moment, and have just been grated our visa, and are heading out to Adelaide. So I hope you don't mind me asking, but why after two years have you moved????

Hope you to hear from you.

KP Nuts

Guest The Baggo's
Hi there,

I am from Hornchurch then moved to Billericay! had two of my kids in Harold Wood hospital! We are all now on GC living happily ever after! Romford market a distant memory and definitely not mising it!!! good luck with your move! nat x

Guest The Baggo's
If you meant me, it was a response to your remark that everyone you met was northern; sorry, it was a joke!:wubclub:

Most people I meet are from Essex- wondered for a while if there were any northerners here! We're on the Gold Coast though, not near you, maybe that's why.

Jo

Hey Jo, who cares where anyone comes from??? all in same boat! catch up with ya soon - rellies have now gone - the all inclusive hotel is closed for the moment!!

Archived