887 visa online application error message

nep12

Hi all,

today fulfilled 2 years stay in designated area form visa 489, now trying to fill the application but after completion of 5 % application the following error encounters: you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable to use this service. is there any problem with online application? by the way I was secondary applicant on 489 visa ,now I am fulfilled 2 years stay and 1 year fulltime work requirement in designated area , now I will be the main applicant for visa 887 . is it a cause because I was a secondary applicant for visa 489 ,the online application in showing a error message .

pls help what to do.

thank you

• 5 months later...
Hi all,

today fulfilled 2 years stay in designated area form visa 489, now trying to fill the application but after completion of 5 % application the following error encounters: you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable to use this service. is there any problem with online application? by the way I was secondary applicant on 489 visa ,now I am fulfilled 2 years stay and 1 year fulltime work requirement in designated area , now I will be the main applicant for visa 887 . is it a cause because I was a secondary applicant for visa 489 ,the online application in showing a error message .

pls help what to do.

thank you

Hi Nep12...did you managed to resolve this system error issue??Can you please guide mei as i am also getting this error message.

• 1 year later...