Default HELP! Vetassess request for academic transcripts even though already supplied???!!!

squeakf99

Hi folks,

Submitted Vetassess application on Nov 12th and received notification today:

1. Qualification award certificate / completion letter - Insufficient

Reason: Not supplied

Comment:

These documents for your Bachelor and PhD degrees have not been supplied. If an award certificate cannot be obtained we require a letter of completion from the registrar's department of the awarding institution. This letter should clearly state the qualification name, program duration and details (eg: mode of study) and successful completion of qualification.

I supplied official academic transcripts for both my Bachelor and PhD degree

-For my bachelor this was a four page official academic transcript from the Uni registrar office.

-For my PhD this was a letter from the registrars office stating my PhD start and finish date, location, thesis title, submission date, acceptance and award date.

I can't understand what else they want. If I again contacted the registrars office from both Uni's they will send the exact same documents. confused.gif

They are asking you for the actual degrees/diplomas. It sounds like you only supplied the transcripts and that is not sufficient. The requirements are clearly set out in the guidelines.

But I went through the advisory service and no mention of this. So frustrating because I paid AUD100 for the advisory service and it took 2 and half weeks.