Advice please - car insurance for new car

eggy76

Good day peeps.

Any advice welcomed, not sure which thread I should post this one on. We bought our new car and collected it yesterday. Paid the 'drive away' price which includes compulsary 3rd party insurance. Before we collected it I purchased the fully comprehesive insurance with Allianz costing over $500.

I noticed in the car manual pack, the 3rd party insurance receipt included costing us almost $400. Are we able to cancel the 3rd party policy and get our money back since we already now have a fully comp one? It does not mention anything on that piece of paper any cool off period.

Thanks in advance.

Good day peeps.

Any advice welcomed, not sure which thread I should post this one on. We bought our new car and collected it yesterday. Paid the 'drive away' price which includes compulsary 3rd party insurance. Before we collected it I purchased the fully comprehesive insurance with Allianz costing over $500.

I noticed in the car manual pack, the 3rd party insurance receipt included costing us almost $400. Are we able to cancel the 3rd party policy and get our money back since we already now have a fully comp one? It does not mention anything on that piece of paper any cool off period.

Thanks in advance.

That is included in the rego

It's not insurance for the car

Its cover if you hit someone and have no insurance

Hope that helps

Howard