Can we have a new list of August people

Guest KP Nuts

Guest jogrant3232
We got our visa yesterday!! Can't belive it! Thought the day would never come, at last the long wait is over, handed in notice today, house already sold, going in 6 weeks! Perth here we come!!!!

Fantastic News as OH has already said, can you pick me up on the way and he can stay here and sort everything out.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynneunderwood
We got our visa yesterday!! Can't belive it! Thought the day would never come, at last the long wait is over, handed in notice today, house already sold, going in 6 weeks! Perth here we come!!!!

Great news enjoy ur celebrations xxxxxxx lynne:jiggy:

Still Waiting for Case Officer

Liz

Visa Skilled Independent 175

Visa Lodged June 07Visa Acknowledged 26th Nov 07

Waiting for a Case Officer

Guest jogrant3232
Forgot to add to this thread. We got our Visa 13 May 05.

Claire

Ok, no need to rub it in!!!!! LOL

Guest lynneunderwood

Claire

Thats great news claire wish ya all the best xxxxxxxxx Lynne:yes:

Guest claire&fred
Ok, no need to rub it in!!!!! LOL

Sorry hun. Can't believe you are still waiting. We expected it to be at least another few months. ASPC are not obviously working to any particular dates it is all just willy, nilly. A very unprofessional organisation me thinks, with no consideration for people or the fact they hold all our money whilst going through this process and most probably making interest on it.

Claire

Guest KP Nuts

Claire

No you didn't.............. you got it on the 5th May, lol

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Hi August people.......... just had a count up and theirs 20 of you at the moment, so

GOOD LUCK to, Keily; Kevinboomer; Jogrant3232; Mama Koala; Melpaul; JRaj; Hoppy;

Sarah & Damo; The Taylors; Silol; Andy Jo and Lewis; Noel2538; Chalky4388; Paula 1;

CJW488; Melissa; Steve & Mandy; Bic; We Love Oz; and last but not least Liz.

These names are in the order that you have posted and no other, lol..........

It's been very quite this week for visa's, but I hope we all hear your happy news very soon.

Fingers crossed for you all

KP Nuts

Guest claire&fred
No you didn't.............. you got it on the 5th May, lol

KP Nuts

Okay, okay. The 5th. Sorry. Very impressed with the way you are keeping this thread up to date. Would be nice to see everyone get their Visas soon.

Claire

Guest TheTaylors

Thanks KP for the good luck wishes - can't wait to get the meds over and done with and then hopefully we won't have to wait too long...... here's hoping!!

Special congrats to all the Augustees who have got theirs already!

Em xx

Guest Sarah & Damo

Our agent thinks it's disgusting how they're keeping us all hanging on. She's been trying to contact the head of Immigration and ASPC but all numbers just keep ringing out. She said she'll keep trying until she gets through so will post on here if we find anything out!!!

Guest Silol

Congratulations to all those of you who have got your visas!!! It's been encouraging to see that a lot of Augustees are finally getting the golden ticket! Well done, you all must be over the moon!:jiggy:

Thanks KP for keeping a tab on all the Augustees, it's interesting to watch!

Hi August people.......... just had a count up and theirs 20 of you at the moment, so

GOOD LUCK to, Keily; Kevinboomer; Jogrant3232; Mama Koala; Melpaul; JRaj; Hoppy;

Sarah & Damo; The Taylors; Silol; Andy Jo and Lewis; Noel2538; Chalky4388; Paula 1;

CJW488; Melissa; Steve & Mandy; Bic; We Love Oz; and last but not least Liz.

These names are in the order that you have posted and no other, lol..........

It's been very quite this week for visa's, but I hope we all hear your happy news very soon.

Fingers crossed for you all

KP Nuts

AAHHH !!! .... AND THERE WAS US THINKING IT WAS BECAUSE YOU LOVED US THE MOST LMAO :twitcy:

MRS KEILY

Guest Ryan, Rachel & Beth

Hi Guys,

We submitted our application on the 27th August 2007. It has been very quiet ever since...:skeptical:

Yesterday we had a written request for our medicals and police checks (which we have held off from doing as we weren't sure when they would be requested and we didn't want to have to pay for them again.)

We haven't been on POMSINOZ for so long as we didn't have anything to report - Lets hope that they have caught up with the backlog of applications and we will all have some good news in the not too distant future.

Rachel xx

Guest claire&fred

Hi Rachel

Means you have got a Case Officer so hopefully you will hear soon.

Claire

Guest Ryan, Rachel & Beth
Hi Rachel

Means you have got a Case Officer so hopefully you will hear soon.

Claire

Thanks Claire, we have a case officer - its actually us holding up the visa now atleast until we get our medicals in and then we hand it back over to them again (thats if the medicals don't get lost in the post like others have experienced.)

Rachel

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Rachel, welcome back to PIO, I remember you from last year because of your avatar....

Congratulations on getting your CO, when have you got your medical booked for?

KP Nuts

Guest paula1

Hi to all august app.,

So does this mean that because we had already sent our meds off and DIAC requested our police checks, that we have c/o and 2nd now that they have our police checks that it will be a matter of weeks !!!!!!!!

Love Paula x

Guest lynneunderwood
Hi to all august app.,

So does this mean that because we had already sent our meds off and DIAC requested our police checks, that we have c/o and 2nd now that they have our police checks that it will be a matter of weeks !!!!!!!!

Love Paula x

Hi paula1

we were medicals cleared through sydney early feb police checks requested 21/04/08 visa granted 7/05/08

hope this helps xxxxxxx:goofy:

Guest claire&fred

Hi

We got our CO 29 April and she requested our meds and police checks. Our police checks were sent back in April and our meds were also there too. Agent informed CO about all of this and our Visa was granted on 5 May, although did not find out till 13th. So not too long after.

I don't know of too many people that have had their meds lost. Ours were sent via Royal Mail, no special delivery service or anything and they got their just fine.

Claire

Guest fenwick clan

Hi all,yep; we`re(vry frustrated) augst apps aswell,received 20th aug,

receipt & payment taken 4 dec 07,AND THAT`S IT!!!!,No full ack,

you can jumble last two words if ya like..LOL...

it`s getting beyond the joke though,am havn to redecorate house again

to keep up with the times:smile:

But really why can they not just give u an E-mail(Not Automated)to let u now

wots going on with your APP,it can`t be that hard....can it!!!!

I`ve sent 3,,,,i`d have called quits if they`d sent 1 normal 1back.....

I`ve even phoned london branch,,£!a min and got abloke who sounded that laid

back i would have bet money he woz horizontal...

He told me that our app woz getting approved &we should hear soon...Great!!!

We`ve just booked meds 4 mid next month hopeing we hear something.....

Anyhows a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all u augustee(&evry1 else) Golden ticket

holders,save a slice off OZ 4 us and take care,,,,,,,,cya,,,,i`m going pub.........

Guest paula1

Hi to all,

Congratulations to Lynunderwood, and anyone else that has received there vise in the last few weeks.. That gives us some hope. When are you looking at going? and where?

Love Paula xx

Guest lynneunderwood
Hi to all,

Congratulations to Lynunderwood, and anyone else that has received there vise in the last few weeks.. That gives us some hope. When are you looking at going? and where?

Love Paula xx

Hi Paula i m sure urs is on the way we leave for Sydney in September Yipeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxx:jiggy::jiggy:

Archived