Hi I'm wanting to move my family to Perth area and don't know who or where to start. Can u buy citizanship? Just apply for work and which visas do we apply for?

Edited by saowen
To much information

First off I would think carefully about what information you want to give out to the entire internet, given that this is a public forum.

Prospective employers and anyone else skulking around on the net can easily match details to CVs, Facebook and whatever else you're using.

Edited by mungbean
removed some info

Welcome to PIO.

Before thinking about jobs and schools, you need to qualify for a visa. From what you have posted your options are very slim, photograper is on CSOL therefore requires state nomination of employer sponsorship. I don't beleive any states are sponsoring photographers, and I would imagin most photographers are sole traders ruling out sponsorship.

Speaking to a registered migration agent to go through all your options in more depth would be advised.

Thank you I hadn't even thought about how much info I putting down. Thought more info would be better, but yes it can be a scary internet world.

If its your dream don't give up! Definitely speak to an agent if its what you want. Go for it!!!