457 - Current processing times

tbk

Just now, memcc said:

Not a thing - we’re going a bit spare! How about you?

Not since nomination was approved which was over a week ago. Husband called immi in London yesterday and they said our application was being worked on.. They said this to you weeks ago though didn't they?!

On 9/18/2017 at 17:00, Mhson said:

Nomination approved today! Does anyone know how much longer its likely to be for visa grant? They were submitted at the same time 

Hi Mhson,

When did you apply for the nomination?

Edited by suresh

Hi all ! 
Updates for my 457 visa my partner and me !

Visa lodge 30 th of June 
Nomination lodge 30th of June 
Medical done few days after 
Visa granted today 11th of October 
So a total of 3 months and 11days ! 
Nany information requested between the logement and date of granted notification. only the statut change from “ received” to finalised! 
Got the visa for 4 years and we will be flying in a month.

Good luck every one !!!!! Stay strong while waiting

• Like 1

Hi all!

My partner is being sponsored by the company he works for and we are still waiting for a response, submitted in May, status is : 'assessment in progress' or something similar.

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help with how the sponsor would go about putting in a priority request for it to be processed urgently? It is getting very urgent and we would love for it to come through this side of Christmas! Are there certain forms that can be found for the sponsor to put the request in or does the sponsor just contact immi?

Any help would be much appreciated!! :D

Hi all!
My partner is being sponsored by the company he works for and we are still waiting for a response, submitted in May, status is : 'assessment in progress' or something similar.
Just wondering if anyone would be able to help with how the sponsor would go about putting in a priority request for it to be processed urgently? It is getting very urgent and we would love for it to come through this side of Christmas! Are there certain forms that can be found for the sponsor to put the request in or does the sponsor just contact immi?
Any help would be much appreciated!! [emoji3]

Not sure how it’s done but my sponsor did it and I got mine less than a week later

My employer was using a lawyer surely yours is too

hey!

i need to know the process  timeline of tourist via for Australia from Pakistan as i have  submitted my application on 28-august 2017  ..

on 19-sep-17 i received an email that my application is under consideration but after that i haven't heard from them.

please help me out and share the timelines of process if anybody knows.

regards,

Dr maria

8 hours ago, dr.maria said:

hey!

i need to know the process  timeline of tourist via for Australia from Pakistan as i have  submitted my application on 28-august 2017  ..

on 19-sep-17 i received an email that my application is under consideration but after that i haven't heard from them.

please help me out and share the timelines of process if anybody knows.

regards,

Dr maria

This thread is about 457s, you might be better starting a new one on tourist visas

Hi Everyone , My visa application was filed on 28-Jun-2017 and till now status of my application is same. 

"Received" in Immi Portal . Its been close to 4 months and no information has been requested till now. On contacting to Immigration team via 457 i got a reply from them :

At this stage, no further documentation is required. However visa is pending for an approved nomination. 

Can anyone please let me know that , why are they mentioning like this.

Thanks in Advance .!!

23 hours ago, NitishB said:

Hi Everyone , My visa application was filed on 28-Jun-2017 and till now status of my application is same. 

"Received" in Immi Portal . Its been close to 4 months and no information has been requested till now. On contacting to Immigration team via 457 i got a reply from them :

At this stage, no further documentation is required. However visa is pending for an approved nomination. 

Can anyone please let me know that , why are they mentioning like this.

Thanks in Advance .!!

Hi NithisB,
Your VISA will be granted only then after your Nomination for your position approved. The above statement says Your employer nomination for your position is not approved yet. 

On 10/25/2017 at 09:43, NitishB said:

Hi All ,

My visa application was filed on 08-Jun-2017 and till now status of my application is same. 

"Received" in Immi Portal . Its been close to 5 months and no information has been requested till now.

My Organisation is approved nominee.

Can anyone update when can i get my visa.

Hi Ram,

You and me are on the same boat i believe , my visa was also filed on 28 June and today got an update that dept is processing application filed from 4th Aug. However still no good for our visa. 

Lead time has been increased again to 6-10 months as per new update. Rest is all on your luck. You can get it any day.

Have patience and faith . We will get it soon.

43 minutes ago, NitishB said:

Hi Ram,

You and me are on the same boat i believe , my visa was also filed on 28 June and today got an update that dept is processing application filed from 4th Aug. However still no good for our visa. 

Lead time has been increased again to 6-10 months as per new update. Rest is all on your luck. You can get it any day.

Have patience and faith . We will get it soon.

Hi Nitish,

I hope that we get it soon it’s been long wait.

what do you mean by department is processing application filed from aug 4th.

where are you from?