By goingtozAs you may know I am going to get 457 soon, just some quick questions about the timeline
1) first, my employer need to apply to SPONSOR me - how long does it take?
2) then my employer apply to NOMINATE me - how long does it take?
3) I am not living in an English speaking country, should I apply IELTS + Health check + Police check + buy medical insurance , after i receive the NOMINATION confirmation and my TRN? I don't feel secure to do all those before my employer confirm that they successfully nominate me.
If that's the case, everything need to be done after step 1 & 2, and it is going to take another at least an extra 1.5 months since IELTS General test is not available all the time! And the IELTS test result is only available 13 days after the test!
4) I suppose after I get all the documents i need, I then have to submit my visa 457 application using the TNR
5) Finally wait for an average 28 days for the visa granted
Is my assumption correct?
Thank you soooo much!