457 - Current processing times

tbk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for 457 grant.

My employer lodged nomination on June 15, 2017. I applied on same day and completed the documents requested by June 30. Current status is "assessment in progress". Hoping it'll come out this month.

• Like 1

Were still waiting as well, applied for our police checks last week and our migration agent said that they can lodge the application without the police checks, but when we get them to send them to her and she would've forward them to immigration for there records. Fingers crossed it comes through soon x

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using PomsinOz mobile app

22 hours ago, azat2016 said:

I've also been waiting since Feb 2017, visa status is "Assessment in progress". Hope we all get some good news soon, I've been waiting for so long now ! 

Is that when you started the process or when you lodged 457 application? When did your employer apply for nomination?

On 8/8/2017 at 18:30, pm79 said:

Is that when you started the process or when you lodged 457 application? When did your employer apply for nomination?

That's when the 457 was lodged, nomination was approved before then. Nomination was applied end of 2016.