Hi all, 

I finally got the good news when this forum was upgrading

• application lodged on 18 Jan
  • nomination granted on 8 Feb
  • visa granted on 22 Mar

Low risk country

I think employer had MA to chase repeatedly 

Flying off in a few days :)

Thanks for all the supports guys, good luck! 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2017 at 8:46 AM, Tej said:

Can u plz tell me in which field have u applied the visa.

we have applied in hospitality.Our nomination approved and we have applied for the visa today.Can u plz tell me after nomination approval have they ask u to provide.Are u from low risk or high risk country

Thanks

hi @Tej,

i hve applied for nomination in nov 2016, documents requested on 12 jan.. simce then i didnt hear anything... i hve applied as restaurant mgt from HR country.

Hi everyone, I'm new to here. Just wanna share my waiting time to you guys! My nomination and 457 visa were lodged 9th Dec 2016 as Chef, LRC. It's been 3 months time already but still waiting.. I appreciate that if anybody could answer this..anyone got an idea about maximum waiting time to get approved, cheers

IMG_0225.PNG

GOT OUR VISAS!

Both British citizens (in our 30's)

We applied for a 457 visa  (through my partners company) my partner was on the main visa and i was defacto.

Applied 10th January 2017

Received 24th February 2017 

:)

Edited by rachelwc

Hi,

My employer lodged nomination application on 24th March and Sponsorship on 5th January 2017. Still waiting for a response. It is for a General Practitioner position. Any idea how long I might have to wait? As I am new to this forum, can anyone also tell me what is MA? I found some people were saying about this.

Thanks in advance.

Guest 22saab
Hi,
My employer lodged nomination application on 24th March and Sponsorship on 5th January 2017. Still waiting for a response. It is for a General Practitioner position. Any idea how long I might have to wait? As I am new to this forum, can anyone also tell me what is MA? I found some people were saying about this.
Thanks in advance.

Hi rubel my sponsor was approved within 6weeks and nomination has been applied 15dec still waiting
Thanks

1 hour ago, 22saab said:

Hi rubel my sponsor was approved within 6weeks and nomination has been applied 15dec still waiting
Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply. What is MA?

Why my application is being so delayed, specifically the sponsorship? Could it be a reason for the delay, that my employer was asked to submit another document after 2 months of sponsorship application? My employer even didn't know that they can apply for both sponsorship and nomination simultaneously. Therefore, the nomination application also got delayed. Anyway, please share your experience or thought if you have any.

Thanks.

Edited by rubel797

Hi Guys,

I lodged my application as subsequent entrant on 16 Jan 2017. My de facto partner is already holding the 457 so I did the application all by myself. I thought it would be quick but it's been almost 3 months and the status is still "Received". Anyone has any idea how long a subsequent entrant usually take to process? I'm pretty sure I've upload all the required documents, start to get worried.....

On 28/03/2017 at 9:12 PM, KRK said:

Hi All,

Applied for 457 on 28 feb as a chef from high risk county. Still waiting for the visa . 

Hi every one,

i got my visa approved today. So happy . Visa applied on 28/02/2017, got medicals on 16/03/2017, visa approved on 02/04/2017.

I applied as a chef from High risk country(India).Unlike many other posts my visa is approved so quick. All the best for other people .

Hi there, 

I noticed that under visa 457 condition 8107, I cannot work for other employers or myself. However, if I continue to work for my current employer, and at the same time I establish a company with myself as sole shareholder and director. I am not working in the company and it is managed by others. Would it consider to be breached of Condition 8107??

20 hours ago, Ericccccc said:

Hi there, 

I noticed that under visa 457 condition 8107, I cannot work for other employers or myself. However, if I continue to work for my current employer, and at the same time I establish a company with myself as sole shareholder and director. I am not working in the company and it is managed by others. Would it consider to be breached of Condition 8107??

You can ONLY work for the sponsoring employer.

11 hours ago, Ericccccc said:

I will continue to work for my sponsoring employer but at the same time to establish another company. I have contacted immi department this morning and they told me it is ok to be a shareholder but non a director of company. Thanks guys.

I would not take any advice from Immigration, they are known to get it wrong on many occasions.  I would speak with a registered migration agent or you may find yourself in strife.