457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hey mate have you heard anything since you've submitted your additional documents? Till now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate..

Yes we are same.im still waiting. Still no hear anything for them.the 28 days will due on next week. where u heading to ?offshore?

What did your MA said?

Hi mate..

Yes we are same.im still waiting. Still no hear anything for them.the 28 days will due on next week. where u heading to ?offshore?

What did your MA said?

I'm onshore and in Sydney , where you from and what did they asked you ?

They ask for genuine position and the marketing wages resource .

My Ma ask me to wait..Yours as well?

They asked more e wide on my work experience and qualifications I've sent them 35 more documents all together [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] they'll be shocked seeing that

Hi All Applying for 457 visa from UK to Australia (Adelaide SA)

here are my timelines to date.... any idea how long the last stage might take?

Sponsorship application submitted 12/08/16 approved 28/09/16

Nomination application submitted 29/09/16 approved 25/10/16

Visa application submitted 2/11/16 ...ANY IDEAS HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE? (they have not asked for medical).

Thanks

Visa application approved 16th November!! Wahoo now to book flights

So finally some news today....................

We have now had confirmation that a case officer is looking at ours (Nomination and visa applied for on 19th August), but they are requesting more information from the employer............but it is information that was already submitted! So I hope this doesn't mean we now have another long wait on our hands.

So finally some news today....................

We have now had confirmation that a case officer is looking at ours (Nomination and visa applied for on 19th August), but they are requesting more information from the employer............but it is information that was already submitted! So I hope this doesn't mean we now have another long wait on our hands.

This may not Be a bad thing, just make sure what they are asking for is definitely what you are supplying them it's unusual for them to ask for information they have already got so triple check, it's obviously relating to the nomination side so once that's sorted if your visa application is decision ready, you will probably be granted it as soon as the momination if granted

Hi All,

I have got an offer to work in Australia earlier woith the help of the corporate consultant have lodged the application with DIBP.

Visa application lodged - October 24 2016

E- Medical completed in London - UK on 18th Oct and results submitted to DIBP - 19 Oct 2016

Awaiting Visa -

Hopefully it gets me to Aussie soon.. Cheers..!!

This may not Be a bad thing, just make sure what they are asking for is definitely what you are supplying them it's unusual for them to ask for information they have already got so triple check, it's obviously relating to the nomination side so once that's sorted if your visa application is decision ready, you will probably be granted it as soon as the nomination if granted

Hi Samson, It's being dealt with by our Migration Agent. They are 100% that the information has already been supplied and so is the employer, so I guess I will have to trust them on it. My MA has said that this has happened quite a few times recently (something to do with new case officers being recruited). I just hope that I dont have to wait a further 28 days because of a RFI that wasn't even needed!!!

Nomination was approved on 8 Oct. The RFI on 10 Oct was for my spouse to do full health assessment. Results submitted 19 Oct. Just waiting since then... LR country, applied onshore.

Same here nomination approved on 12th oct RFI for my work experience and my qualifications on 20th oct

Submitted on 26th oct

Haven't heard anything till now ?

I've done RPL and 3 years of experience so they want more evidence on these things and I've provided

Contract paper

Payslips

Superannuation

Group certificate

Tax return

And the confirmation letter from where I've completed my RPL certificate so I hope this won't be a problem for them to grant me a visa . Finger crossed.

Guys, just got visa granted :-)

Here is the timeline

Visa and Nomination applied: 21 Sep 2016

Medicals submitted: 23 Sep 2016

Nomination and Visa Approved: 10 Nov 2016

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi, is it your nomination and visa granted together? Thanks

Dude you are my Hero. Thanks a lot buddy. I applied for priority processing yesterday because they asked for RFI day before and got my Visa granted today. I didn't even know about priority option. Thanks once again

What did they asked you on RFI and how did you do priority processing? What kind of reason did you showed ?