Ford Fiesta 2004 - Melbourne - 80,000km only $5000

Gillian Farley

I have just reduced the price of my Ford Fiesta by $1k as I need to sell it urgently (I am heading overseas in a couple of weeks).

This has been a reliable, safe (4 star ANCAP rating) and extremely fuel efficient car. It is great for zipping around town in and is comfortable on longer trips too. It is in great condition and has been well looked after by myself and the previous owners.

This car has the following features:

- Manual

- Only 80800 km

- A/C

- Power steering

- Generous boot space and back seat for a small car

- Seats 5 people

- Driver & passenger airbags

- Great condition inside and out

- Rego until March 2015

- Being sold with RWC

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want to arrange a viewing. I'm based in Richmond, Melbourne.

• 3 weeks later...
I have just reduced the price of my Ford Fiesta by $1k as I need to sell it urgently (I am heading overseas in a couple of weeks).

This has been a reliable, safe (4 star ANCAP rating) and extremely fuel efficient car. It is great for zipping around town in and is comfortable on longer trips too. It is in great condition and has been well looked after by myself and the previous owners.

This car has the following features:

- Manual

- Only 80800 km

- A/C

- Power steering

- Generous boot space and back seat for a small car

- Seats 5 people

- Driver & passenger airbags

- Great condition inside and out

- Rego until March 2015

- Being sold with RWC

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want to arrange a viewing. I'm based in Richmond, Melbourne.

Which trim level (LX, Zetec or Ghia)? how many doors (3 or 5)? whats the color inside and out? do you have a photo to put on?

Regards, Blake A.