You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

crispysince70

It must be getting clise Tastastic!!

How far off your move is it now? It must be pretty close!

don't forget if we can help in any way, just get in touch.

chris x

Tassie Rules OK

Hello!

Sorry, I've only just seen this! This is my first time on Poms in Oz since the craziness of the move began!

We are loving everything so far! Weather has been a bit unpredictable - hailstones, thunder storms, glorious sunny days and high winds all in just a couple of weeks but we have no regrets. Tasmania is a very special place .

Thanks to everyone who responded to my seemingly never-ending questions/dilemmas! This site has been a huge help. I can't imagine how stressful the move would have been without it!

Thanks again

X

Weather has been a bit unpredictable - hailstones, thunder storms, glorious sunny days and high winds all in just a couple of weeks

That's quite normal - just be prepared for anything at any time! Today felt like winter...and they were talking about 32 next Saturday. At least it's never boring. :wubclub:

That's quite normal - just be prepared for anything at any time! Today felt like winter...and they were talking about 32 next Saturday. At least it's never boring. :wubclub:

The weather really does like to keep you guessing doesn't it? I'm getting used to us all going out prepared for all types of weather now - fleeces, sunglasses, umbrellas, sun cream...all everyday essentials at the moment! The last couple of days have been amazing though. And tomorrow really does look set to be a scorcher! Hope you all have a great weekend.

Have you been down to taste yet?

Hi. Yes we have - twice! It's wonderful isn't it? I'm trying to persuade everyone that we NEED to go again before it finishes I'm so pleased we arrived at this time of year; there's so much going on.