It must be getting clise Tastastic!!

crispysince70

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Sorry, I've only just seen this! This is my first time on Poms in Oz since the craziness of the move began!

We are loving everything so far! Weather has been a bit unpredictable - hailstones, thunder storms, glorious sunny days and high winds all in just a couple of weeks [emoji15] but we have no regrets. Tasmania is a very special place [emoji4].

Thanks to everyone who responded to my seemingly never-ending questions/dilemmas! This site has been a huge help. I can't imagine how stressful the move would have been without it!

Thanks again

X

Weather has been a bit unpredictable - hailstones, thunder storms, glorious sunny days and high winds all in just a couple of weeks [emoji15]

That's quite normal - just be prepared for anything at any time! Today felt like winter...and they were talking about 32 next Saturday. At least it's never boring. :wubclub:

That's quite normal - just be prepared for anything at any time! Today felt like winter...and they were talking about 32 next Saturday. At least it's never boring. :wubclub:

The weather really does like to keep you guessing doesn't it? I'm getting used to us all going out prepared for all types of weather now - fleeces, sunglasses, umbrellas, sun cream...all everyday essentials at the moment! The last couple of days have been amazing though. And tomorrow really does look set to be a scorcher! Hope you all have a great weekend.