You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

So Im heading to Australia on March 30th next year for a year!

Looking to find out the best places to go to get work and also meet other people?

Anyone else heading out around that time? be good to make some online connections and possibly too meet out there :)

Daniel x

Hey Daniel. There's plenty on here who are going so you should be able to chat to a few :) I'm not going out till august or September though

Have a nosey around the other threads and you'll find some people to message :) some useful information too. Most of us have never been for and are going alone so we're all in the same boat! Maybe a bunch of us can meet up. You'll be a expert by the time I go out lol. I think I'm going to perth first but I'm not completely sure, open to anywhere

I'm going out August/September time but think I am in a different boat to you. I have a family in tow so will hopefully be arriving with a job lined up and we will be settling somewhere rather than travelling. Good Luck!

IELTS L9.0 R9.0 W8.0 S8.0 AHPRA 13.2.15 ANMAC LOD 31.3.15 Interview QLD Health Job offer & relocation package 30.3.15 189 PR applied 15.4.15 (medicals 7.5.15) CO contact 03.06.15 Visa Grant 06.07.15

Heading to Townsville 16.9.15

I'm going out August/September time but think I am in a different boat to you. I have a family in tow so will hopefully be arriving with a job lined up and we will be settling somewhere rather than travelling. Good Luck!

Same time as me then, I'm going to come on the same plane and annoy you lol :laugh:

Oh that is great! What line of work will you be going into???

My husband and I go next July/ August from Nottingham to Melbourne. We're travelling up the East Coast for a couple of months and then back to Melbourne to settle and start jobs. Too excited!

Flights booked from Heathrow to Melbourne for the 3rd of August - 3 day stop off in Singapore for my 30th birthday!! :jiggy:

Enjoy it everyone! Seems so far away, but it'll be here before you know it. I'm 5 weeks into my WHV already, wow time flies.

I'm currently in Perth, been here for the past month. I'm on a working holiday visa so will be here for a while :)

hey Georgia that is awesome :) how is perth? and are you working? if so what you doing?

Hey Helen :) I'm heading into Melbourne as the person I'm going with has friends we can stay with for a few weeks! Yeah I've worked hard and have about £6000 saved so far!!

What are your plans then??

Hi Daniel,

I'm off out to Australia in October 2015 for a year!

Are you going on a working holiday visa? I'm new to this (confusing!) site and am looking to find people that will be out there at the same time as me.

Would be great to chat and discuss travel plans! :)

Hiya Laura.

I need to be out there in September. So we'll both be going at a similar time :)

Hey Daniel

Come and meet me! I'm having a hard time making friends just now lol, my life has become work-sleep-beach-work...which isn't all that bad but it's always good with some company! Hoping to get over to Melbourne, Adelaide and the Gold Coast next year so any buddies on my travels there would be good!

x