Helenv91

2 Backpackers Looking For Work In Australia - Farming/Hospitality/Retail/Labour/Cleaning

Hi,

We are two (male and female) hardworking and enthusiastic individuals looking for work during our stay in Australia. We have a 12 Month Working/Holiday Visa and are currently residing in Perth, WA. We are keen to travel, so happy to relocate to any other State.

We are available to work immediately and have no other upcoming commitments. We are both eager and quick to learn and are keen to be working as soon as possible. We are happy to do anything - Farming, Hospitality, Retail, General Labour, Cleaning, Cooking...

Skills and Experience include;

• Performing Arts (Performance, Teaching, Technician)
  • Events (Preparation, Promotion)
  • Retail
  • Construction / General Labour / Decorating
  • Catering / Hospitality

If you are looking for (or no anyone who is) two young, hardworkers with friendly, outgoing personalities, please get in touch! If you would like further information from us then please email helenv91@hotmail.com/j.dobinson@hotmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Helen Vandersteen & Jay Dobinson

0420 462 843

Good Luck... it isn't easy finding work as a backpacker. Can I suggest that you also post this on our sister site Perth Poms. http://www.perthpoms.com/forum/

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

Also may be worth checking out the Backpacker Job section of our forum and also our Facebook site 'Australia Backpackers 2014-2015'

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...