How to get HAP ID for baby when parents have already done medicals?

rosey

We've been getting paperwork together for our ENS 186 application for almost a year now. At first we were aiming for making a 189 application however delays with the skills assessment meant we passed the two year mark of working with our sponsor so decided to change to making a 186 application. We did medicals for my partner and I and his two non-dependent children who live outside of Australia, but I didn't do the chest xray as I was pregnant at the time. Our daughter was born in July and I completed my chest xray shortly afterwards. We have gotten her passport and added her to our 457 visa so we're now finally at a point where submission of our 186 application is near.

Our problem is that we're not sure how to go about getting a HAP ID for her so she can do a medical. The application on our Immi account that we got our HAP IDs through has already been submitted for the rest of us to get our HAP ID's and I cannot see anywhere that this can be edited so that our baby can be added. Do we create a new Immi account just for her? Or just create a new application under our current immi account and include my husband as the primary applicant? If we did that would my husband (or possibly all of us) then have to redo his(our) medical(s)? Or should we just submit the application and wait for the CO to request her to do a medical? Apologies for all the questions, haven't been able to find any information online relevant to our situation and our agent is proving difficult to get an answer out of on this.

Our agent has come back to us about this so thought I'd share on here as I couldn't find any information about it anywhere and I'm sure someone else out there is in the same boat. We just needed to submit a new My Health Declaration form through the same Immi account that we submitted the original My Health Declarations form through. This one only had the primary applicant (my husband) and our baby on it. We just don't use the new HAP ID generated for my husband and he doesn't need to go redo any medicals. Our baby who was born in July this year has only been called for a medical with no blood tests or chest xray required at this stage which is a relief.

Getting excited now. At this rate we might get our visa application in before Xmas :jiggy:

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Dear Rosey,

Thanks for sharing. But I was also wondering id the same can be done for a subsequent entrant of a student visa class 500.

Please do you know know if the primary applicant can generate a HAP ID for a secondary applicant from the primary applicant's immi account?

Please note that the visa of the primary applicant has already been granted.