Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  

Backpacker Insurance

    Recommended Posts

    [img2=right]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/travel-insurance.jpg[/img2]We've been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won't cover you.


    In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.


    * Go Walkabout travel insurance provide cover for student, gap year travellers and backpackers. Extreme sports and activities cover available.

    Additionally, they also provide the following other types of cover:

    * If you're emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure.


    * They offer travel insurance cover for travellers over 65. Cover for medical conditions.


    * For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival.


    Find out more information at www.go-walkabout.co.uk

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Similar Content

      • By SimonandSian
        I have had a quick scan of the topics and although I think I have seen this discussed before, I couldn't find an answer sorry.
        We are making the trip to Oz (finally) this weekend and with the last minute packing etc I have had a panic about travel insurance. 
        We are stopping in Singapore for a few days but as it is a one way trip regular travel insurance won't do because we need to be repatriated to Oz if anyone gets ill rather than the uk.
        Has anyone got any advice on which companies offer insurance for a trip with the purpose of migration?
        Many thanks
        Simon and Sian
      • By Ozzie
        Have read a few posts on here and googled, however am a bit unsure. We have annual travel insurance. Surely until we actually reach Australia (and therefore become Australian residents) we would still be considered a UK resident? We're stopping off in Singapore which makes things a little more complicated.
        Anyone know for sure? Unfortunately we won't be able to ask our insurance provider this until Monday (when they open) however we travel tomorrow (Sunday).