Subclass 190 NSW October 2014 intake

newgradRN

I experienced the same thing. I tried to fill in the application form but some details aren't complete like there is no drop-down selection tab for "Nominated Occupation" upon choosing "Engineering". After clicking PayNow, it wouldn't allow me to submit since Nominated occupation was required. I emailed BizMigration about the technical glitches and here's the reply.

"NSW Nominated Skilled Migration Program – October Update The October intake for NSW Skilled Nominated migration has reached the cap of 1,000 and it is closed. The October intake was capped at 1,000 applications to ensure the annual cap was not exceeded.

NSW is aware that there are a number of applicants who are unsure if their application has been submitted. Between 3 and 7 November 2014, we will be emailing all applicants who submitted an application to confirm receipt of the application and advise of next steps.

Due to the high volume of emails currently being received, we will be unable to respond to individual requests to confirm receipt of application until this time.

Applicants who have lodged an application and who still need to supply additional information, attachments or complete full payment will be provided the opportunity to do so as their application progresses. "

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I had the same problem, always faces" the page is not available" message and then on Fri they said the Oct intake is full!!! so disappointing

I know one who got through the application process. My agent had 30 candidates for SS 190 but they were only successful with one candidate.

I think NSW 190 will come back tomorrow and say 1000 app limit reached, thats what happend in July 2014. :skeptical:

Hi,

I dont understand how can the application be submitted with out full payment? What does that mean? Because I filled the whole application there was time when everything was working on the application all drop down boxes and I quickly completed and then I submit the application by clicking pay now but it dint let me pay and page broke down.

1. successful--- those who made payment on 22nd October

2. Successful -- those who could not make payment that day but filled all the form and hit "pay now" (got reference no on calling NSW or email)

3- unsuccessful--- Those who didn't pay on 22nd and hit the "pay Now" button with incomplete form ( they were told of no record upon calling NSW)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Forum rules

Hi Guys,

I tried to apply for the Oct 22 intake and encountered all the problems discussed here. I completed the application form for about 10 times but couldn't pay successfully. I thought i missed it.

To my surprise I got an email from NSW stating that my application is received and will be assessed. DID ANYONE IN THIS GROUP RECEIVE A SIMILAR MAIL?

Another observation is that my Application reference number is 18xx. If they accept only 1000 per intake then how the number is above 1000. Is it because this is the second intake for 2014? Please share your views regarding this.

Although the mail sez that my application will be assessed I am still bothered if it is for sure or a just a formal mail sent to everyone who tried to pay that day. Hate to be in between Yes and No.

Hi,

I could not submit my form, and I did not recive this mail.I send an email and explained my situation, but I did not recieve answer.

Were you able complete the application fully and the page broke down after clicking Pay now?

Srig, I received the email too. Email you confirm that your application is submitted successfully, in future you will be asked for the payment.

Application ref numbers (SRN) starts from 1000, 1001 and so on..

Confirmation email is only sent to successful applicants.. Congrats and good luck mate!

Srig, I received the email too. Email you confirm that your application is submitted successfully, in future you will be asked for the payment.

Confirmation email is only sent to successful applicants.. Congrats and good luck mate!

Thanks Adhi and wish you the same.

Please do let us know if a CO contacts you.

Hi, I was able to fill out the form on intake october. I successfully filled out all the info required, after I hit pay now, the info or something was uploaded to 100% and I was proceeded to another page. However, everything stopped there and remained the same after some later attempts until the intake closed. Was that the case for you? I was so confuse and mad as I was staring at the computer since 8am that day.

• 4 weeks later...

Congs Adhi and Srig,

Just wondering the immigration contacted you guys for about payment yet?

Its been a month since I received that mail. No communication from them yet. After reading our fellow bloggers posts it seems it will take some more time.

Dear All

Infact i have also received the same mail from NSW for successful assessment month back but till now no communication has been made by them till now. Anyone in this group who have been contact by NSW officials for further details