Subclass 190 NSW October 2014 intake

newgradRN

October 2014 intake

Important notice - October 2014 intake - 22 October 2014

Due to high volumes, the application process for state nominated skill migration has temporarily closed. A further update will be posted on Friday 24 October 2014.

Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have been sitting in front of my computer for the past 5 hours. Unfortunately, after millions of attempt to lodge 190 nomination - they posted this message. Was just wondering if anyone got through the entire process?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 2014 intake

Important notice - October 2014 intake - 22 October 2014

Due to high volumes, the application process for state nominated skill migration has temporarily closed. A further update will be posted on Friday 24 October 2014.

Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have been sitting in front of my computer for the past 5 hours. Unfortunately, after millions of attempt to lodge 190 nomination - they posted this message. Was just wondering if anyone got through the entire process?

Hi

I did the same, sat in front of the computer and could not submit. I filled all the application but when I clicked Pay now it dint let me. It is so annoying

WA State nomination is open.

To apply for WA. Check this out.. http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-wa/how-to-apply-for-state-nomination

my nominated occupation - 233513 Plant/Production Engineer

to apply for WA u need to have at least 7 in each band, because ur field is under professional skills. Do u have at least 7 in each band?

"Have evidence of at least competent English. This is defined as an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) result of at least six in each band. If your occupation is listed on the WASMOL under managers or professionals, you require a score of seven in each band for IELTS or a B in the Occupational English Test.*"

to apply for WA u need to have at least 7 in each band, because ur field is under professional skills. Do u have at least 7 in each band?

"Have evidence of at least competent English. This is defined as an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) result of at least six in each band. If your occupation is listed on the WASMOL under managers or professionals, you require a score of seven in each band for IELTS or a B in the Occupational English Test.*"

I have got my skills assessed under external auditor and accountant but have only 6 each in ielts.

I was wondering if anyone was able to logde in their 190 Application yesterday?

I called the office and I was told they are aware of the technical issues but some people were apply to send their application in and that they want to take stock of how many applications were sent in and release an update on the 24th Oct 2014

I was wondering if anyone was able to logde in their 190 Application yesterday?

I called the office and I was told they are aware of the technical issues but some people were able to send their application in and that they want to take stock of how many applications received and release an update on the 24th Oct 2014?

Anyone with any info?

I know one who got through the application process. My agent had 30 candidates for SS 190 but they were only successful with one candidate.

I think NSW 190 will come back tomorrow and say 1000 app limit reached, thats what happend in July 2014. :skeptical: