Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could id be tempted just to stay for the full year with my whv lol i don't think I could manage to sneak in with no money. You would see me on that immigration program lol my gran watches that all the time! Never mind - I'll hopefully see you guys in September.

Have a great time everyone - wish I could be there too.

I, and everyone else, really wish you both could be there too, it would be totally awesomesauce xx

It;s going to be a great day/night xx

I like your style.

Mrs Bristle now has to work that day so has told me go and she will meet me when she finishes. It will be about 5pm before gets to the CBD. She has way too much faith in thinking I'll be sober. She may have to put a tracking device on me or pin a note to me saying "If found, please call this number".

Guest The Pom Queen

Ok I'm back and I'm chasing a list of names from those attending then I can give John some figures. So far we have 68 coming from Perth Poms so let's see if we can beat that :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
@Dom Churchill is going but he's listed on PP, which is naughty because we had him first :wink:

Is he confusing me with a different name over there :no: he is just trying to get double food and drinks isn't he:rolleyes:

Guest The Pom Queen
is it too late to change the date and time ...?

I'm sure the 100 people won't mind, and John and myself can cancel our flights lose the money and book another. Anything for you Nick :tongue:

I like your style.

Mrs Bristle now has to work that day so has told me go and she will meet me when she finishes. It will be about 5pm before gets to the CBD. She has way too much faith in thinking I'll be sober. She may have to put a tracking device on me or pin a note to me saying "If found, please call this number".

Don't worry mate, I will put a leash on you and tie you to the bar......err.......on second thoughts....ha ha ha