Myself

Britgirl

MovingtoTasmania (hopefully) x 3

Weaver + 2

Andro09

bottler1942

and 39 from Perth Poms

Congratulations on house sale and how is your daughter? Well. I hope

Thanks honey. She's in a lot of pain, she can't open her eyes and she says that the stitches feel like a thousand knives stabbing her eyeballs but hopefully by tomorrow the stitches will have softened a bit and she will hopefully be able to open her eyes. We aren't sure right now how much she will be able to see initially but as her eyes heal then her sight should get stronger. The surgeon said that the stitches will take 6-8 weeks to dissolve fully, which seemed a long time to me. She has to go for a check up on two weeks and is off school for now as the risk of infection is very high at the moment.

Thanks honey. She's in a lot of pain, she can't open her eyes and she says that the stitches feel like a thousand knives stabbing her eyeballs but hopefully by tomorrow the stitches will have softened a bit and she will hopefully be able to open her eyes. We aren't sure right now how much she will be able to see initially but as her eyes heal then her sight should get stronger. The surgeon said that the stitches will take 6-8 weeks to dissolve fully, which seemed a long time to me. She has to go for a check up on two weeks and is off school for now as the risk of infection is very high at the moment.

Omg. That sounds horrible for her. Will not hijack thread any longer. Apology to OP. Will pm tomorrow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest John from Moneycorp

Hi all

Very pleased to say that I will be attending the get together on Sunday 8th February.

Just a reminder that it will be at The Boheme Bar & Restaurant in Perth - http://www.theboheme.com.au/

We have an area reserved between 12pm-3pm and drinks/food will be provided.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks

John

Hi all

Very pleased to say that I will be attending the get together on Sunday 8th February.

Just a reminder that it will be at The Boheme Bar & Restaurant in Perth - http://www.theboheme.com.au/

Thanks

John

That's great news John. I'll look forward to meet you once again.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi all

Thanks

John

And me, so @MovingtoTasmania you better have my spare room ready :tongue:

Get a cheap flight come for a few weeks, you can stay at mine for a week and someone elses the next;)

If I could id be tempted just to stay for the full year with my whv lol i don't think I could manage to sneak in with no money. You would see me on that immigration program lol my gran watches that all the time! Never mind - I'll hopefully see you guys in September.