From blackburn to port mAcquire

Guest JAY888

Guest JAY888

Hello Im Jay and very new to this site. I am immigrating to port macquire in NSW. can any body share their experience with the cargo service please? How to transfer money from uk to ozie ...

Hi Jay,

Can't give you any advice on the questions but just wanted to say Hi.

We too are from Sunny (or is that Sh*tty) Blackburn? Oakdale area.

We are just awaiting our agents lodging our application....I wish they'd be quick!!

Have you got your visa sorted then?

Lisa & Paul

Guest JAY888

Hi Lisa

Good to know that somebody else wants to make the move away from b/burn. Im going on 457 visa which is a sponcership visa. I applied on line and now waiting for meds to be done. No experience of an agent .. 457 take a few weeks after the meds .... where are u guys planning to go

jay

Hi Jay,

We are almost sure that we are going to Perth...but it could change yet, u never know!! Where in Bburn are u from? Are you going with family or alone?

I think you might be better posting your questions about moving to in the 'migration' section instead of the 'News, gossip & chat'....you may get more response there!!

What are you hoping to do in Oz?

Cheers Lisa & Paul

Guest tonys

Hi guys we are also from blackburn and are moving to Brisbane on the 6th june.we have been in contact with moneycorp for the foreign exchange and we are using anglo pacific to ship out items can supply the numbers if you like

tony and shelley

Oh Hello........another one leaving Blackburn....wonder why that is? It's so fabulous here (she says whilst sitting in her conservatory in the bloody pouring rain with 2 fed up mutts who haven't been out today! RAIN!!! MUD!!YUK!!)

Well nice of you to come n say Hi, it can be our little BBURN to OZ club!!

Town was buzzing yesterday with the fab Man U match eh?

Lisa & Paul

Guest tonys

yeh good result! 3 points would have been nice but you cant have everything. we,re virtual neighbours we live at feniscowles with in laws (dont laugh!) after we sold up, we,re just waiting to go. how long before you,re ready?

We are just about to lodge the application!! A while before we leave. Had house up for sale for 2 years! Just dropped it another 5K. So can I ask why u chose Brissy?

So is it just u n Shelly or kids too? And when do you think you'll be off?

Guest the stanleys

Hi there do not know anything regarding cargo etc but i have just posted regarding Port!! Have you been there can you give us any info as we have not been but really like the look of it.

Guest tonys

me, Shelley and Matthew he,s 18. we fly out on the 6th june. we chose Brisbane for the tropical weather and availability of jobs and after visiting loved everything about the city and the suburbs and we even managed to meet a few poms and have kept in touch. why you thinkin of Perth and you got kids?

Guest JAY888

hi

Please supply me with the number for anglo-pacific. Are they good? i have heard about money corp? have heard good about them..

Guest tonys

Hi Jay number is 020 8838 8000 ask for Rachel Pender. We only needed boxes as we will buy new but they seem ok to deal with, it all depends on the state of the boxes at the other end!

Guest JAY888

Hi Tony

have you heard of Migrate. A manchester based company. Seems good to deal with..Currentlypound is really down against the dollar.. what a shame.. When do u planto exit uk

Guest tonys

Hi Jay not heard of Migrate if they seem ok go for it. Exchange rate is crappy at the minute so we,ll have to wait til it gets a bit better theres rumours it could be August/September

Guest tonys

Hi Jay not heard of Migrate if they seem ok go for it. Exchange rate is crappy at the minute so we,ll have to wait til it gets a bit better theres rumours it could be August/September but im no expert. We leave 6th June 6 weeks time. When do you hope to be off and where?

Tony

Archived