189 Visa Lodged October 2014

Bradley1986

hi all

just waiting for a c/o at the moment and have filled out and uploaded my 180 form just in case.

For anyone who is looking for an visa agent DO NOT GO WITH GLOBAL VISAS currently called LAUNCH IMMIGRATION massive waste of my time and money and a con

Good luck

vetassess/21/6/13 ielts 10/5/14 visa invitiaion 23/9/14 PCC 24/9/14 medical 3/10/14 lodged 4/10/14 form 80 uploaded 8/11/14 c/o ?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all

just waiting for a c/o at the moment and have filled out and uploaded my 180 form just in case.

For anyone who is looking for an visa agent DO NOT GO WITH GLOBAL VISAS currently called LAUNCH IMMIGRATION massive waste of my time and money and a con

Good luck

vetassess/21/6/13 ielts 10/5/14 visa invitiaion 23/9/14 PCC 24/9/14 medical 3/10/14 lodged 4/10/14 form 80 uploaded 8/11/14 c/o ?

I totally agree with not going with Global Visa's. They took our money and then changed company names. Said we had to pay them half of what we already paid to reopen our case. Did the application myself and now awIting grant of visa

Hi all,

One of my friends had similar experience with Global Visas. So, I didn’t go with them. Please don’t waste your money and time.

Thanks James guys for sharing the info.

Cheers,

Ash

hi all

Good luck

there seems to be good amount of knowledge and questions and answers on this form about the visa process so i cant understand why not give the visa application ago yourselves, i am currently going through the 189 visa for my brother in law (solid plasterer) i am currently getting his skills assesement done, also he's english test in the uk done (adds to more point) he's sent off for his police checks already, as soon as we get them back we can fill out the skills select and go from there, hopefully it happens pretty quick with no problems, am i write in saying we are on the right track in collecting documents etc? many thanks steve

hey everyone just a quick question? When your medicals get updated, where on your visa page does it state it? Do you get an email to notify you? X

Hi, you don't get an update on your medicals. If there is an issue with them your doctors will contact you. If they don't then they are ok.

Hi Nursebucko,

Just after the list of uploaded document you can see your health test has been finalised. You can also check it from eHealth client: emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

This client will show when your health files is submitted to DIBP. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ash

hey everyone just a quick question? When your medicals get updated, where on your visa page does it state it? Do you get an email to notify you? X

Hi Gullu,

"Global Visas" is a migration agency based in UK but they have some overseas offices (in Cape Town, Dubai, US). You can have a look on here: facebook.com/pages/Complain-Global-Visas-now-IXP-Fraud-Case/599964250045665

They took money from clients and changed the name of the company.

I hope this information helps you.

Cheers,

Ash

@james84 , @NeelD , @Matthewroberts , @Ashlie what is "Global Visas". I just found on another website that a company named "SKB Global" or "SKB Global Inc." is a scam company and they found a lead to the owner of company. Are you guys talking about this company? Please advice.
Edited by Ashlie

Just checked the tracker and it looks like the majority are taking 2months to process at the moment. Really hoping we get our grant before Christmas!

Yeah they seem to have cut the wait from 3 months down to 2 months, which is great news! Going by the latest updates we should hopefully receive ours around the 22nd of December, although I am wondering if the Christmas period will affect the process and delay ours? Hope not but I'm thinking It might!

Edited by wulber78