VVG

Skill Migration: Insurance

HI Friends,

What are the prospects of migration to Aus/Nz for an Insurance job. Presently 3 years Exp with an International Broker Based in Dubai. Indian Nationality.

A Snr Associate CIP qualified.

Thank You

I your occupation on the SOL or CSOL and have you looked at immi.gov.au to see if you meet the other criteria?

HI Friends,

What are the prospects of migration to Aus/Nz for an Insurance job. Presently 3 years Exp with an International Broker Based in Dubai. Indian Nationality.

A Snr Associate CIP qualified.

Thank You

Have you considered consulting a registered migration agent for an assessment?

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Hi, yes my occupation is in the sol and csol. I also meet the other mentioned requirements. Will it be easier if I look for independent skill migration visa or an employer sponsored work visa?

Thank you. Could you please guide me what are the requirements and how good is it if I go through a registered authority like yours?

Tree are a lot of pitfalls along the process and one mistake results in a refusal and loss of the fees - thousands of dollars down the drain. Wrussel is a very highly regarded agent and I would recommend you give him a call

Tree are a lot of pitfalls along the process and one mistake results in a refusal and loss of the fees - thousands of dollars down the drain. Wrussel is a very highly regarded agent and I would recommend you give him a call

I do not often answer the phone, but I nearly always answer emails.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com