Welsh Speedo wearer allowed into Oz!!!!!!!!!

Guest Scarletfever

Guest Scarletfever

Thanks loads guys for all your good wishes....I feel touched. :cry: Yea and i dont mean touched as in 'touched in the head!!:wacko:

I haven't been on the site for a while now and it was a fab surprise to see so many good friends as well as some new names to me, pop up and say hi. It was really kind of you all.

Sooooo, Jo fire up the barbie girl and get the gang to take a couple of days off as we need to paaaarrrrrrrrrtttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy big style!!!!

BTW.....Ive attached a pic of me in the speedos in case you all think that hairy git with the medallion is actually me...

speedos0004.jpg

What dyou mean??? IT IS ME!!!! Honestly!!! I couldnt lie if i tried!!! :huh:

Oh, yeah of course that's you Dan:biglaugh::wacko::swoon:

I suppose you realise that it's mostly old fat guys that wear speedos....and that it gets pretty cold in the water???? Perhaps you could shove (yet) another pair of socks down there? And then at least if you get spotted by a shark it'll be too busy laughing/heaving to strike?!

But apart from that, a big CONGRATULATIONS to you all! I reckon Australia will be the better for you being here. Even if you are Welsh...

:cute:LC

Guest THE JONEZYS

Been off line all week....so only just got your email and seen this!! Belated as is it is, our congratulations are no less heartfelt!!

Dan, Laura, Toria and Jack..............fantastic news, sitting drinking my coffee here in sunny Mt Martha shedding a few happy tears for ya!!

Lesley x

Guest Ian&Lou

Hmmmm...now which picture do I think is closer to the truth??????? The second of course Dan!!!

Congratulations Dan...see you in a few weeks hopefully!

xxxx

Guest Working to fish

Come off it Dan, tell the bloody truth. That's a picture of me that i sent you on my first day in oz.

Well, what can i say! Another amigo has got his ticket.

Big congratulations to you, Laura and the kids and looking forward to seeing you on your recci.

When in Beerwah, there's always a spare bedroom, as long as you don't mind washing up, bit of feather dusting (not in your speedos though) and hoovering. lol.

Looking forward to meeting up again and letting you know all about the chippying over here.

p.s. Dan got myself a new laptop and as soon as Chelsea shows me how to copy and paste on this thing i shall put the real picture of you up.

Eddie and Tina:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Clare Pickersgill

Congratulations and well done!!!!

Have a great reccie and even better future in Oz.

Clare Px

Guest jonseywife

Hi Danny boy

I aint been on PIO for yonks and would you Adam & Eve it, my old china Dan has finally got his visa !!!!!!!! :swoon::notworthy:

Although I'm surprised they let you in, with your history of smuggling little birdies in you Alan Wickers :biglaugh:!!!!!

Seriously,I am really chuffed for you and the family, and just goes to show everything does come to those who wait, and wait, and wait.............. so BIG congratulations from me and the gang here in Melbourne !

Good luck with the rest of the plans hun..... and might see ya soon on the other side!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived