Welsh Speedo wearer allowed into Oz!!!!!!!!!

Guest Scarletfever

Guest Scarletfever

Yep, its true!!!

At long, long last those Aussie immigration geezers have eventually granted me, a proud and long time wearer of 'budgie smugglers' and general exhibitionist, a Visa to live in Australia!! :huh:

After what seems like a bloody eternity of waiting and complaining, we eventually had a phone call from our agent this morning to inform us that Australia do want dodgy Welsh folk in their country! :yes:

I have loads of really close mates on this site and, although i know its probably boring to say so, you guys have made the journey so very much easier. (Now.....I could go into an Oscar mode here and start to reel of the names of loads of mates who've helped us heaps along the way but im sure you know who you are)

Being an Augustee applicant, i know thats theres loads of us on here who have started to feel like it was never going to happen to us...but lets be honest!!! If they're gonna let me in, you lot have no worries at all!!!

Anyway, we're gonna book our reccie trip for the beginning of May, spend a week or so with my sister on the Gold Coast before setting off to the Sunny Coast which is where we're gonna live, to see some of the old time PIO'ers who live up there. So, Jo & Paul, Eddie & Tina, Chelle & Gav, Ian & Lou, Lisa & Dave.....get your beds ready cos after this freakin visa business, i can't afford any hotels!!! :twitcy:

Thanks again PIO!!

Dan

Guest KP Nuts

glitteryourwayc8022578vs4.gif

At long last, congratulations to you & Laura, Toria and Jack......

Great news guys...........

KP Nuts

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Well Dan,

Apart from congratulations on the visa - what on earth can anyone reply to that!!!!!!!! Only the Welsh (I was born in Cardiff, lived there for 30 years and know Llanelli a little!) would come up with that thread lol.

Loving it!!! Good luck in Oz, we are heading in same direction (not sure if Brisbane or Sunshine Coast yet). All the best, maybe see you at the rugby there in the future eh?

Tracey.

Guest carolans

:jiggy:Congratulations!!:jiggy:

Enjoy your celebrations, along with your PIO friends who've been very excited for you!

Zoë

Congratulations Dan & family - enjoy your recckie & better still enjoy being an exhibitionist in your budgie smugglers, are you gonna wear union jack ones ??(gee there such a turn off !!!! :biglaugh:)

& i gather Jo is rather more than excited about your news,thats great your gonna have a ball.

All the best of everything to you

gizmo x

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Hey Dan,

Fanastic News I am so so pleased for you guys !! Look out Oz then, just have to say that Oz will be all the better for having another Scarlet Fan here !! Good luck with the reccie and keep in touch !!

Sian xxx

O M G

They took down the don't let this guy in at any cost posters then:policeman:

how much did it cost ya then?:biglaugh:

seriously tho, really happy for you and your family, look I am even posting in your colour

glitteryourway-3cf2393d.gif

uuurrrrrrrrggggggggggggg I can't get the image of a Welsh bloke in budgie smugglers out of my head, I feel sick

Guest KP Nuts

One down under,

One half way there,

How long will it be till the third is there,

Oi,! Shut it, i did say third, not (t**d)

The three Amigo's when will the next episode take place, where will it take place, will it take place, can such humour be allowed in one country, (well C'mon Dan is Welsh)

Maybe now the 1st one knows the 2nd is on his way that might kick start some humour this way n get me jolly..........................well kicking some immigration guy's butt into excepting the rest of the nut's.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Oh bugger i forgot to say well done dude, you did great.

Congratulations, and nice to see another welsh lot have got in, haven't met any welsh people here yet but seen a few Brains shirts up in Perth, which was good as I used to work for them an all....great job loads of free beer mmmmmmmm

Sarah

Guest dunnarunna

congrats to dan & family, all i can say is with the visions of anyone in speedos im glad your off to the gold coast! well done, will it be the final amigo tomorrow?????????????

donna

Guest bernie

GREAT NEWS! You're posts alway make me laugh!

CONGRATULATIONS May see you there as we're heading that way! Have a great reccie and let us know how you get on!

Phil and Bernie :jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS DAN AND FAMILY , MAY YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN THE LAND OF 'OZ'

OH IS THIS YOU !!! READY TO SWIM THEREIN YOUR SPEEDOS!

speedos-for-jesus.jpg

Guest dave&donna

23_50_4.gif 13_4_10.gif 23_33_12.gif

Congratulations Dan and family

Like your ....ummm....... cross in the picture - did you declare that with customs???? :goofy:

Donna x

Archived