189 visa lodged September 2014

Whites

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing here, I'm getting really frustrated! I just don't know what that case officer is doing . We supplied the PCC ( last documents to supply) over a week ago now, and nothing! Hurry up CASE OFFICER!!! Do your thing!! Lol

I have the same co contact date and pcc submission date as you. Nothing at all! Are you by chance team Adelaide too?

We're going Brisbane ... It's so frustrating , it's like what's taking you do long co!!

Oh i mean is your CO from Adelaide too?

Yeah, I totally understand that frustration, its like I jump for joy every time i receive an email thinking its from DIBP only to get disappointed all over again...

Edited by Standbyuniverse

Oh i mean is your CO from Adelaide too?

Yeah, I totally understand that frustration, its like I jump for joy every time i receive an email thinking its from DIBP only to get disappointed all over again...

Oh sorry, I have no idea??? I didn't know people know where their CO is from??? How do you know ?? We have an agent maybe that's why I don't know ... The agent kinda deals with everything.

Oh sorry, I have no idea??? I didn't know people know where their CO is from??? How do you know ?? We have an agent maybe that's why I don't know ... The agent kinda deals with everything.

I am using an agent too but they set the CO contact method directly with me. The CO's request email/letter will sign off with the team and team number; that's how we know where our application is allocated to. You can verify with your agent if you like. But from what I noticed, Brisbane team is moving faster than Adelaide.

Hi- I noticed you mentioned your wife was cleared by AHPRA, does she have an employer already lined up in OZ who she named on the form? I am trying the same process but my form says I need to have an OZ employer before registering. Thanks

@scottishlass14

Hi - wasn't sure who this is aimed at.

My wife got Ahpra sorted - but with no job. It's just through applying in the normal way, proof, stuff off the Uni (transcripts) and NMC (sent directly to Ahpra)

If this wasn't aimed at me - then hope it's useful anyway!

Edited by Captain Roberto

Well we have case officer. They have requested full birth certificates of my husband and kids. The ones I uploaded do not show parents names. Does anyone know how I get these relatively quickly or what I should do? I have full certs for 2 of my kids, but one of them and my husband we only have the normal ones :/

Hi Becky

Congratulations on CO

I had to get some more as our house was broken into and they took the safe. So I googled copy's of birth certificate and went into the gov.co.uk website. You can order as many as you need, think they were around £9 each. Plus they are full certificates with parent names etc.... A very straight forward process and think you can opt to get them on next day delivery.

Hope this helps :))

Hi Becky

Congratulations on CO

I had to get some more as our house was broken into and they took the safe. So I googled copy's of birth certificate and went into the gov.co.uk website. You can order as many as you need, think they were around £9 each. Plus they are full certificates with parent names etc.... A very straight forward process and think you can opt to get them on next day delivery.

Hi, just noticed you're looking to go Brisbane too. You know where yet? We'll be going to the Sunshine Coast , around alexandra headland- buderim area. I see you submitted you visa on the 30th, have you got a case officer yet?

Hi, just noticed you're looking to go Brisbane too. You know where yet? We'll be going to the Sunshine Coast , around alexandra headland- buderim area. I see you submitted you visa on the 30th, have you got a case officer yet?

Hi Whites

We were looking in the southern suburbs and Gold Coast region?! Which is huge I know. But we haven't pinned down jobs yet so that will certainly influence our decision. I'm using an agent so Im not sure if I habe CO, I have asked them to let me know when we are allocated one. We only had out medicals yesterday and mine is going to be referred anyway, so think we are in for a long wait.

Hi Whites

We were looking in the southern suburbs and Gold Coast region?! Which is huge I know. But we haven't pinned down jobs yet so that will certainly influence our decision. I'm using an agent so Im not sure if I habe CO, I have asked them to let me know when we are allocated one. We only had out medicals yesterday and mine is going to be referred anyway, so think we are in for a long wait.

Nice down there too! If you haven't uploaded everything yet, your agent should get in contact with you as soon as you have CO as they will request all remaining forms! My agent contacted me same day about CO allocation as they requested our PCC's , that was the last we needed to upload! Now we've been waiting for over a week with no news and no grant! Killing me!!!

Nice down there too! If you haven't uploaded everything yet, your agent should get in contact with you as soon as you have CO as they will request all remaining forms! My agent contacted me same day about CO allocation as they requested our PCC's , that was the last we needed to upload! Now we've been waiting for over a week with no news and no grant! Killing me!!!

I know what you mean! We have sent our agent our PCC's last week. The doctor at the spire said it would take a week to get our results and send it over! Just hoping we get news before Christmas, it would be a fabulous Christmas present! hope you get some news soon

Hi Becky

Congratulations on CO

Thanks very much, we are very excited, although slightly gutted I hadn't realised they needed the full ones as maybe got direct grant if I'd have done it properly - never mind at least it's in process! I did it online for my sons and it said priority so ordered that, husband rang his local registry and they sent it out today for £8 less!!

Anyone know their case office/r - we are Adelaide 23, looks like a slower team according to the tracker (if it's to be believed), I'm wondering after uploading the remaining docs what the wait is likely to be?

We'll I don't know what case officer we have, but I know that the CO is SLOW! Our CO requested PCC on the 10th. We uploaded on the 17th and have been waiting since !!! Most ppl who have front uploaded everything get a straight grant once CO allocation.... So I really don't know what's going on.

Still haven't heard anything :skeptical:

Pretty convinced I have messed something up...........................everybody else who lodged 08th September has heard something now............

Just checked my email.............

OOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww visa granted!!!!!!!!!!

:jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad:

Best day ever!

:jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad:

Going a bit mental with the pirates here tonight!

Can't believe it :jimlad::jimlad:: its taken 2 years!:jimlad::jimlad:

Edited by PWA200

Thanks very much, we are very excited, although slightly gutted I hadn't realised they needed the full ones as maybe got direct grant if I'd have done it properly - never mind at least it's in process! I did it online for my sons and it said priority so ordered that, husband rang his local registry and they sent it out today for £8 less!!

Anyone know their case office/r - we are Adelaide 23, looks like a slower team according to the tracker (if it's to be believed), I'm wondering after uploading the remaining docs what the wait is likely to be?

hay becky

great news on the case officer, The team we had in Adelade where super fast 2 days max to reply to anything, i sent police check on friday and had the visa on the monday,

i was sure the Case officers would be useless but they where really fast,

you are almost there,

keep at it