189 visa lodged September 2014

Whites

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys..We are also in the September boat. We lodged for our 190 visa on the 04th of September. Everything has been uploaded, even the dreaded form 80.

Nobody here heard anything positive as yet?? This waiting is driving me crazy??!#!$:nah:

Hi Mackie06, The form 80 is for further character reference, and has plenty of info that you need to enter. We werent asked for it but a link appeared within the immi website, with a form80 download (i believe this often happens without having CO assigned). So we went ahead and completed it as well.

Thanks for the link MR, will have a look now.. We were hoping to have everything finalized before November. We are going to ACT and we still need to find work etc. So we might have to wait until after the holidays have passed before we go.

MY CO just asked me to submit medical and form 80. Is there usually anything else after this. I don't have an agent. I am doing it all by myself. So just wondering what else is left. Also, what are the chances of rejection if any?

Kshitindra, hope you have uploaded all documents and Pcc...well .. Otherwise they would have ask you by the time...you don't really need an agent for this.. And I don't think anything else.. Fingers crossed... And wait for your Grant.. Will be soon.. Can you please add your timeline...

Kshitindra, hope you have uploaded all documents and Pcc...well .. Otherwise they would have ask you by the time...you don't really need an agent for this.. And I don't think anything else.. Fingers crossed... And wait for your Grant.. Will be soon.. Can you please add your timeline...

Sorry about confusing everyone. I didn't really read the thread's name and simply posted a question. I am new to this:). I lodged my application in JULY, not in September.

Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) IELTS 16/5/14 - L 8.5 - R 9.0 - W 8.0 - S 8.5 Applied Visa on 18 July 2014. CO assigned on 14 Oct 2014. Medical and Form 80 submitted on 21st Oct 2014.

Guys I have one doubt,

My first employer from India sent me to Canada in deputation. for the year 2009 and 2010. So as employment reference, I have provided my Canadian work permit, certified deputation letter, last six months' notarized/certified payslips and certified tax slips for the 2 years.

1) Are these evidence enough as I do not have my Canadian bank's statement and payslip for all the months ?

2) I have certified my Canadian payslips (6 months) and tax slips(2009 and 2010) from my current city in India. Is that fine ?

Please reply

Is anyone keeping an eye on the visa tracker for 189s? Looks like they are rolling out most of the onshore ones and some offshore from early to mid August.

Is there anyone who is good with the overall trend to conclude if this is a good pace?

More to the point if this pace continues does it mean we the September lot can expect some results by early November?

Omg!! Early November??? Bring it on!! Can I just say , we did our medical's on the 8th October and still showing as " recommended" on the immi account???? When will it change to received???

Police checks have been sent off for, including one from India, which I hope won't take long.

how long has have your police checks taken?

Hi everyone this is my first post. I have been looking at this website for ages and it has helped me so much. However, I have got myself in a pickle and I'm not sure if I am doing this right.

i received my invitation at the beginning of sept and paid the money for the visa 25/09. I have nearly all of the forms uploaded including pcc. My finance and I had our medicals on saturday. However, they said they could not process my medical information without a report from my counsellor (anxiety related). He is willing do this on Monday but I worry I am going to run out of time.

i received invite on 08/09 and it runs out 07/11. If I don't submit my medical information by then is that it. I'm just not sure, on the 'my account' as you log in. It says submit application.....should I only click that once the medical stuff is sorted. I don't have a case officer and I'm confused about what to do next.

Any help would be great thank you