189 visa lodged September 2014

Whites

Hi

Our invitation was received on the 10th August for a EOI with 65 points. Application was lodged with payment on the 3rd September. All supporting docs along with PCC were uploaded by the 25th of September. Medicals are to be uploaded by our hospital tomorrow.

We didn't wait to be assigned a CO but went ahead and uploaded everything and did medicals hoping for a direct grant :)

Does anyone know if its a good idea to also add the form 80 although the requirement seems debatable?

Would an absolutely complete application mean you get your grant faster than 2 months?

I would suggest to just fill it and upload it as the form is quite similar to the application itself with few more details. To save time !

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed that our 'Organise health' links have disappeared and it says health requirement has been finalized for this applicant. Our panel doctor assured us that the reports were all ok and gave us an A grading.

Does anyone know if 'finalized' after getting an A means we have passed our medicals for good or if the CO could be reassessing our health again?

Just worried because we ticked yes for diabetes for my husband. But his numbers are so well under control they are as low as a non-diabetic.

Just noticed that our 'Organise health' links have disappeared and it says health requirement has been finalized for this applicant. Our panel doctor assured us that the reports were all ok and gave us an A grading.

Does anyone know if 'finalized' after getting an A means we have passed our medicals for good or if the CO could be reassessing our health again?

Just worried because we ticked yes for diabetes for my husband. But his numbers are so well under control they are as low as a non-diabetic.

My medicals link finally changed to something like: you are not required to submit medical reports for this subclass of visa based on something-or-other. At that point, I knew that no further medical data was required (just a plain medical for me).

Mine currently says this....

Meeting the health requirement

Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

My medicals link finally changed to something like: you are not required to submit medical reports for this subclass of visa based on something-or-other. At that point, I knew that no further medical data was required (just a plain medical for me).

Is this on the page where you upload your documents or elsewhere?

We did all our documents except medicals and I wanted to be sure we have completed everything right.

Is this on the page where you upload your documents or elsewhere?

We did all our documents except medicals and I wanted to be sure we have completed everything right.

MR, you find it on the main application page under the title 'meeting health requirement'

Hi all, visa application lodged and documents uploaded on 27th September.. Awaiting for medical end of October.. Hasn't started police clearance..

Welcome aboard the September train :) Not sure where you are from but I would suggest you start your PCC process because it could take weeks. The more complete your application is the by the time you get a CO, the higher your chances of getting a grant even a direct grant.

Welcome aboard the September train :) Not sure where you are from but I would suggest you start your PCC process because it could take weeks. The more complete your application is the by the time you get a CO, the higher your chances of getting a grant even a direct grant.

Hi Delilah, thanks for your reply.. I am from UK. I am doing my PCC in a week of time. Just need to find some dated on my previous address.Expecting CO only on end of November . fingers cross for direct grand..

Yay! Allocation dates have finally been updated!!! The earliest lodgement dates for applications that have been allocated to processing teams has been moved to 25th June/ 1st July from 8th may. Meaning they have taken another chunk of applications to process and allocate COs. Hopefully the leftovers from jun/july as wells as most applications through august will be allocated in the coming days. Its finally moving :)

Hi I have an urgent question, I used an immigration agent to lodge my application. I lodged my application on 17th Sept. I came to know today that the reference letter that they have attached is the old one not the one that we have sent to ACS for approval. That is a wrong one. What to do? Shall I upload the correct one now before CO gets assigned?

Please suggest, please help.

Does anyone know the number to call the immi office to check on the status of an application submitted for Skilled Migration???

Would really appreciate it if someone could post a link / numbers to contact DIAC.

Somebody posted this number in another thread. I can't recall which one exactly, but look in the June & July threads (189 and 190). Someone posted a reply with the contact number in a few days ago