and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
richardcoull

Contributory parent visa 143 dependency query

Hey guys

DEPENDENCY - The date my father lodged this visa, i was 17 yrs old and on this September ( 2014 ) im turning 19 yrs old. As per the visa criteria, a dependent should be under 18 years old. My question is, What age is considered for dependency? the age when i applied for visa or the age when my visa is verified by the case officer ?. At the same time I would also like to know the factors which can do to prove my dependency on my parents ? I may also inform you that lst year i took admission in BA part !, under the correspondence course scheme conducted by the university. Pls suggest me the evidence i can show to prove it to my case officer and how detailed i have to fill dependency questionaire.

cheers

rich

Contributory Parent visa 143 -Lodgement date-12 April, 2013 :ssign5:

Acknowledgement Date-18 May, 2013

Medicals & PCC-13 May, 2014

AOS-16 Dec, 2014

CO- 5 Nov, 2014 Grant-9th jan,2015

You need to be dependent when the visa is granted. Being in full time education usually does the trick.

Hey pumpkin

Thanks for the info but unfortunately im doing part time study. I have not got into full time as our agent told us this visa would be granted in 12 months.

Can u pls tell me wht else i can give as evidence ? which would be good enough for the co ?

Contributory Parent visa 143 -Lodgement date-12 April, 2013 :ssign5:

Acknowledgement Date-18 May, 2013

Medicals & PCC-13 May, 2014

AOS-16 Dec, 2014

CO- 5 Nov, 2014 Grant-9th jan,2015

Hey pumpkin

Thanks for the info but unfortunately im doing part time study. I have not got into full time as our agent told us this visa would be granted in 12 months.

Can u pls tell me wht else i can give as evidence ? which would be good enough for the co ?

Well maybe you don't have evidence, you should have stayed in full time education. I am not sure what else will cut it.