Contributory parent visa 143 dependency query

richardcoull

Hey guys

DEPENDENCY - The date my father lodged this visa, i was 17 yrs old and on this September ( 2014 ) im turning 19 yrs old. As per the visa criteria, a dependent should be under 18 years old. My question is, What age is considered for dependency? the age when i applied for visa or the age when my visa is verified by the case officer ?. At the same time I would also like to know the factors which can do to prove my dependency on my parents ? I may also inform you that lst year i took admission in BA part !, under the correspondence course scheme conducted by the university. Pls suggest me the evidence i can show to prove it to my case officer and how detailed i have to fill dependency questionaire.

cheers

rich

Hey pumpkin

Thanks for the info but unfortunately im doing part time study. I have not got into full time as our agent told us this visa would be granted in 12 months.

Can u pls tell me wht else i can give as evidence ? which would be good enough for the co ?

Well maybe you don't have evidence, you should have stayed in full time education. I am not sure what else will cut it.