Training Benchmark B queries

ahkbc123

Hi, I am trying to assist my company in putting together the paperwork for a 186 nomination. We have a few questions about meeting Training Benchmark B.

1) I gather that expenditure will not count if the training is only undertaken by persons who are principals in the business or their family members. Do you think this would apply to Governance training for the Board of Directors?

2) Would an in-house multi-day Leadership training course be deemed too broad or do you think we could include it if we could demonstrate the learning outcomes/progress requirements?

Looks like I may need the help of Agent but would appreciate any initial guidance!

• 4 weeks later...

I do not fully understand what this means but I see that you can arrange the training through the TAFE (in NSW) and I assume it will be the same interstate? Maybe you can contact TAFE yourself anyway?

Results

1. [h=3][PDF]FAQ - 457 & 186 Visa Training Benchmarks - Sydney TAFE[/h]sydneytafe.edu.au/.../457visa_sydney-tafe_frequently_asked_questions.p...

15% commission to Migration Agents for Training Benchmark A and B payments. ▫ courtesy payment reminders for each year of sponsorship. ▫ expert 457 Visa ...

[*][h=3]Training Benchmark A payments online | Sydney TAFE ...[/h]sydneytafe.edu.au › Workforce TrainingHow we can help you

You can pay 457 and 186 Visa Training Benchmark A Contributions online by ... See our 'One stop shop' for 457 and 186 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B.

[*][h=3][PDF]457 & 186 Visa Training Benchmark B Request for Training ...[/h]sydneytafe.edu.au/sites/default/.../BenchmarkB_TrainingProposals1.pdf

Your one stop shop for Visa Training Benchmarks. Sydney TAFE Visa Team, Ultimo College, Building I, PO Box 707 Broadway NSW 2007. Ph: (02) 9217 4570 ...

Hi, I am trying to assist my company in putting together the paperwork for a 186 nomination. We have a few questions about meeting Training Benchmark B.

1) I gather that expenditure will not count if the training is only undertaken by persons who are principals in the business or their family members. Do you think this would apply to Governance training for the Board of Directors?

2) Would an in-house multi-day Leadership training course be deemed too broad or do you think we could include it if we could demonstrate the learning outcomes/progress requirements?

Looks like I may need the help of Agent but would appreciate any initial guidance!

Satisfying the training requirements under benchmark B can be complex as the Regulations and Policy are quite extensive and complicated.

One would need more details about the business structure and specific training to even begin to answer the questions you have raised.