Women's hairdresser's am I out of touch??? Stirling/Duncraig/Whitfords area

Sulac

Am I out of touch .....went to book myself in for a hair cut and the hairdresser tapped away on her calculator and said total treatment with conditioner and root colour:chatterbox: would be $310 dollars - errr no thanks.

Now my 14 year old daughter has a party she is going to on Saturday night and wants her hair cut Saturday morning. Really don't want to spend the earth as she is only a teenager - anyone know of any reasonable hairdressers (maybe walk in ones) that could do a wash and cut for reasonable price for teenage girl in above areas .....

Cheers

Sulac

That sounds really expensive. My wife goes to Maurice Mead and I jokingly say to her can't you find anywhere any more expensive. I think that's a total rip off and it's a lot less than you were quoted.

There are a few hairdressers in Whitfords and Joondalup and some in the smaller shopping centres. I reckon the ones in the smaller places will be cheaper as they don't have as much rent to pay and can choose when they open and close.

Try MoMo in whitfords. I get my boys hair cut there and it is 22 for the 7 year old and 20 for the 4 year old.They are walk in. I get my hair done at hair at hillarys and it is $187 for a cut treatnent colour touch up and half a head. I think a cut on its own is a bout $60. I hate Maurice Mead they spent the whole time trying to sell me stuff