Advice needed on Skill Assessment Criteria

areque

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone have the similar situation and might help me out.

I have a metallurgy and material engineer bachelor degree in my home country. Having work experience as a valuer, i would love to have master degree in valuation to know more about my profession as well as to push my luck about finding a valuation related job after my graduation.

I need to work for a qualified valuer for 2 years working experience and after than i can apply to Api to gain registration, what i am confused about is vetassess skills assessment criteria which is:

Qualification/s assessed at Australian Bachelor Degree or higher degree with a highly relevent field of study and at least one year of post-qualification highly relevent employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years.

Let's say that i worked for a qualified valuer for 2 years on 485 visa and then how i will be able to gain "at least one year of post-qualification highly relevent employment at an appropriate skill level completed" when 485 visa would have been expired(during 2 years), to get positive skill assessment from vetassess and then claim for points Master degree for skilled migration?

Any expert advice would also be appreciated!

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone have the similar situation and might help me out.

I have a metallurgy and material engineer bachelor degree in my home country. Having work experience as a valuer, i would love to have master degree in valuation to know more about my profession as well as to push my luck about finding a valuation related job after my graduation.

I need to work for a qualified valuer for 2 years working experience and after than i can apply to Api to gain registration, what i am confused about is vetassess skills assessment criteria which is:

Qualification/s assessed at Australian Bachelor Degree or higher degree with a highly relevent field of study and at least one year of post-qualification highly relevent employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years.

Let's say that i worked for a qualified valuer for 2 years on 485 visa and then how i will be able to gain "at least one year of post-qualification highly relevent employment at an appropriate skill level completed" when 485 visa would have been expired(during 2 years), to get positive skill assessment from vetassess and then claim for points Master degree for skilled migration?

Any expert advice would also be appreciated!

From what you have posted, it should be possible to develop a viable visa strategy under the current regulations. May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent to develop a strategy map?